new bike

hod65

Jun 24, 2009
picking up a focus cayo 105 next week ,anyone out there exspecting new rides shortly it would be interesting to get first impressions on the forom ...this will be my first carbon frame :cool:

hod65 said:
picking up a focus cayo 105 next week ,anyone out there exspecting new rides shortly it would be interesting to get first impressions on the forom ...this will be my first carbon frame :cool:

I'd like to ride the Puerto Rican girl across the street, but otherwise I still be pedaling my Look for some time to come. Do you have a camera ready so you can deliver pics to the forum within minutes of picking up your bike?

I have wanted to ride a Focus Cayo for awhile but I don't know of anyone in this area that has one for a test ride. Let us know how you like it.
alienator said:
I'd like to ride the Puerto Rican girl across the street, but otherwise I still be pedaling my Look for some time to come. Do you have a camera ready so you can deliver pics to the forum within minutes of picking up your bike?
Alienator, do you have a camera ready so that you can deliver pics to the forum within minutes of your ride on the Puerto Rican girl from across the street? :)

I absolutely have cameras ready: still cameras, video, infrared imaging, nightvision, 3D.....and I have an artist on standby to do charcoal sketches.

alienator said:
Pics of the Puerto Rican girl will do. Or maybe she is still in the vacuum bed.:p

davereo said:
Pics of the Puerto Rican girl will do. Or maybe she is still in the vacuum bed.:p

Natch.

Do you think it would be untoward to ask her daughter to run the cameras and participate in some of the more stunt-intensive maneuvers?

When the lucky night comes, I'm gonna dress to the nines. This is what I'm going to wear:

20082222143817565.jpg

alienator said:
Natch.

Do you think it would be untoward to ask her daughter to run the cameras and participate in some of the more stunt-intensive maneuvers?
Absolutely not.:D

alienator said:
Natch.

When the lucky night comes, I'm gonna dress to the nines. This is what I'm going to wear:

20082222143817565.jpg
First impressions count the most..

alienator said:
Natch.

davereo said:
Absolutely not.:D

+1 She has to learn sometime....

Looking forward to seeing your new bike, Hod!

64Paramount said:
+1 She has to learn sometime....

Looking forward to seeing your new bike, Hod!
hope it looks as good as the porto recan woman now

Don't worry about that part, we like bike pics and porto rican woman pics in equal measures...

:cool: