New Bikes for Xmas

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Steve Walford, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. I don't know what is happening in other parts of the country but here in East Yorkshire I have seen
    very few new bicycles this Xmas

    Happy New Year to all in this group

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:32:02 +0000, Steve Walford <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I don't know what is happening in other parts of the country but here in East Yorkshire I have seen
    >very few new bicycles this Xmas

    Very few spotted here (W sussex). Mind you by this time all new bikes have been consigned to sheds
    or garages, having completed their allotted 38 miles.

    I got a stainless steel flask thingy, with bottle cage. I pointed out to my nearest and dearest that
    I didn't have anymore room on any of my bikes to fit it on, so needed to buy a new one. This was not
    Well Received.

    >Happy New Year to all in this group

    And safe riding.

    Tim