New Bikes for Xmas

Steve Walford

Guest
I don't know what is happening in other parts of the country but here in East Yorkshire I have seen
very few new bicycles this Xmas

Happy New Year to all in this group

Steve

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:32:02 +0000, Steve Walford <[email protected]> wrote:

>I don't know what is happening in other parts of the country but here in East Yorkshire I have seen
>very few new bicycles this Xmas

Very few spotted here (W sussex). Mind you by this time all new bikes have been consigned to sheds
or garages, having completed their allotted 38 miles.

I got a stainless steel flask thingy, with bottle cage. I pointed out to my nearest and dearest that
I didn't have anymore room on any of my bikes to fit it on, so needed to buy a new one. This was not
Well Received.

>Happy New Year to all in this group

And safe riding.

Tim