new blog post/excerpt - optimal pedaling cadence

Dans le message de
[email protected] <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et
puis a déclaré :
> On Mar 18, 10:58 am, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
>> TriAdmin wrote:
>>> http://mytriathlontraining.com/2008/03/18/optimal-pedaling-cadence/

>> By the pricking of my thumbs,
>> something fishy this way comes.

> Did someone call my name? I can't be sure -- I'm getting hard of
> herring.

Just a fluke - not to worry.

Sandy wrote:
> Dans le message de
> [email protected] <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et
> puis a déclaré :
>>> By the pricking of my thumbs,
>>> something fishy this way comes.

>> Did someone call my name? I can't be sure -- I'm getting hard of
>> herring.

> Just a fluke - not to worry.

I predict that soon these puns will start to flounder.

In article <[email protected]>, Kyle Legate <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Sandy wrote:
> > Dans le message de
> > [email protected] <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et
> > puis a déclaré :
> >> Did someone call my name? I can't be sure -- I'm getting hard of
> >> herring.

> > Just a fluke - not to worry.
> >

> I predict that soon these puns will start to flounder.

Kunich will be right along to carp about the waste of bandwidth.

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

rechungREMOVETHIS wrote:
> Did someone call my name? I can't be sure -- I'm getting hard of herring.

You need to cut back on the Metallica and listen to some sole music.