Road Cycling · Public discussion

new blog post on pedaling technique

Started by TriAdmin · · Last activity · 5 posts · 495 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
22 February 2008
Last activity
23 February 2008
Original author
TriAdmin
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
495
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://mytriathlontraining.com/2008/02/06/pedaling-technique/

    Enjoy!

  2. TriAdmin said:

    http://mytriathlontraining.com/2008/02/06/pedaling-technique/

    Enjoy!

    OH, I DO! lol

    "Just as we think we know everything we need to know, we learn more."

    I guess that means we are subjectively objective.

    Don't we all think we are objective? I mean, in a subjective sort of
    way.

  3. SLAVE of THE STATE said:
    TriAdmin said:

    http://mytriathlontraining.com/2008/02/06/pedaling-technique/

    Quoted message said:

    Enjoy!

    OH, I DO!  lol

    "Just as we think we know everything we need to know, we learn more."

    I guess that means we are subjectively objective.

    Don't we all think we are objective? I mean, in a subjective sort of
    way.

    Holy BatCrap too. That's earthshattering new science! All conveniently
    contained in stuff they sell. Amazing!
    Bill C

  4. SLAVE of THE STATE a écrit profondement:

    | On Feb 22, 1:07 pm, "TriAdmin" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    | > http://mytriathlontraining.com/2008/02/06/pedaling-technique/
    | >
    | > Enjoy!
    |
    | OH, I DO! lol
    |
    | "Just as we think we know everything we need to know, we learn more."
    |
    | I guess that means we are subjectively objective.

    At least that's better than being Abjectly Subject 😉

    --
    Davey Crockett
    -
    Driving a Stake through the
    Heart of the Politically Correct
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg146/sylviastolz/kosovo-is-serbia.jpg

  5. Davey Crockett said:

    SLAVE of THE STATE a écrit profondement:

    | On Feb 22, 1:07 pm, "TriAdmin" <[email hidden]> wrote:
    | >http://mytriathlontraining.com/2008/02/06/pedaling-technique/
    | >
    | > Enjoy!
    |
    | OH, I DO!  lol
    |
    | "Just as we think we know everything we need to know, we learn more."
    |
    | I guess that means we are subjectively objective.

    At least that's better than being Abjectly Subject 😉

    Yeah, since if the cops arrest you, they'll be calling you a "subject"
    -- an abject state of affairs.

    We was drinking once and a cop started getting in our [censored]. He
    radioed in saying he was with 3 subjects. I said I was an object, not
    a subject, and he didn't seem to think I was very funny.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.