new blog post on pedaling technique

On Feb 22, 4:25 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 22, 1:07 pm, "TriAdmin" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >http://mytriathlontraining.com/2008/02/06/pedaling-technique/

> > Enjoy!

> OH, I DO!  lol
>
> "Just as we think we know everything we need to know, we learn more."
>
> I guess that means we are subjectively objective.
>
> Don't we all think we are objective? I mean, in a subjective sort of
> way.

Holy BatCrap too. That's earthshattering new science! All conveniently
contained in stuff they sell. Amazing!
Bill C

SLAVE of THE STATE a écrit profondement:

| On Feb 22, 1:07 pm, "TriAdmin" <[email protected]> wrote:
| > http://mytriathlontraining.com/2008/02/06/pedaling-technique/
| >
| > Enjoy!
|
| OH, I DO! lol
|
| "Just as we think we know everything we need to know, we learn more."
|
| I guess that means we are subjectively objective.

At least that's better than being Abjectly Subject ;)

--
Davey Crockett
-

On Feb 22, 4:04 pm, Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
> SLAVE of THE STATE a écrit profondement:
>
> | On Feb 22, 1:07 pm, "TriAdmin" <[email protected]> wrote:
> | >http://mytriathlontraining.com/2008/02/06/pedaling-technique/
> | >
> | > Enjoy!
> |
> | OH, I DO!  lol
> |
> | "Just as we think we know everything we need to know, we learn more."
> |
> | I guess that means we are subjectively objective.
>
> At least that's better than being Abjectly Subject ;)

Yeah, since if the cops arrest you, they'll be calling you a "subject"
-- an abject state of affairs.

We was drinking once and a cop started getting in our ****. He
radioed in saying he was with 3 subjects. I said I was an object, not
a subject, and he didn't seem to think I was very funny.