New Bridgestone pages at Sheldonbrown.com

Sheldon Brown

Guest
I've just put up an extensive series of pages about Bridgestone bikes at:

http://sheldonbrown.com/bridgestone

This is still something of a work-in-progress, but Bridgestone fans will
find lots of good stuff.

Thatnks to Addison Wilhite and Terry Scott for their contributions to
this sub-site.

Sheldon "Bob" Brown
Newtonville, Massachusetts
| The wind and waves are always on the |
| side of the ablest navigators. |
| --Edward Gibbon |
Phone 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041
http://harriscyclery.com
Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide

Some of the links to the glossary page are broken.