New Campy 10 spd Front Shifters: how many clicks?

Paul M. Hobson

Guest
How many clicks should I be using in the front with new Veloce[1]
shifters on a double chainring? All six or just three?

Thanks,
\\paul
--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.

Bonjour,

Paul M. Hobson a écrit :
> How many clicks should I be using in the front with new Veloce[1] shifters on
> a double chainring? All six or just three?

With shifter and derailleur QS ?
Or shifter QS only ?

Change is always made with 3 clicks by ring.
But, if derailleur is not QS, the lever will be more hard.

--
Cordialement
Jean Pasquet

Jean Pasquet wrote:
> With shifter and derailleur QS ?
> Or shifter QS only ?
>
> Change is always made with 3 clicks by ring.
> But, if derailleur is not QS, the lever will be more hard.

Merci.

--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.