New Campy Ergobrain coming soon?

John Crankshaw

Guest
I tried to order a Campy Ergobrain computer from excelsports.com. They said "out of stock, expected
in late March, price going up" in so many words.

This mean there's a new Ergobrain for 2004? New features? Or should I look around for one in stock
somewhere?

John

Look around for one in stock. Most Campy stuff, even the things not changed since last year (pedals,
hubs) have taken a BIG price jump.

I think it has something to do with trade deficits and the dollar crapping out.

"John Crankshaw" <[email protected]> wrote in news:_syQb.9182$6O4.266705@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

> I tried to order a Campy Ergobrain computer from excelsports.com. They said "out of stock,
> expected in late March, price going up" in so many words.
>
> This mean there's a new Ergobrain for 2004? New features? Or should I look around for one in stock
> somewhere?

jcrankshaw-<< I tried to order a Campy Ergobrain computer from excelsports.com. They said "out of
stock, expected in late March, price going up" in so many words.
>><BR><BR>
<< This mean there's a new Ergobrain for 2004? New features? Or should I look around for one in
stock somewhere? >><BR><BR>

Just 'cuz excel is out doesn't mean that the world is out as well. Just like 36h hubs and rims, they
don't have those but it doesn't mean a worldwide shortage of 36h stuff.

try a LBS or others, we can get ERGO brian from 6 or 7 suppliers.

Qui si parla Campagnolo <[email protected]> wrote:
: Just 'cuz excel is out doesn't mean that the world is out as well. Just like 36h hubs and rims,
: they don't have those but it doesn't mean a worldwide shortage of 36h stuff.
:
: try a LBS or others, we can get ERGO brian from 6 or 7 suppliers.

did the price go up? any new features?
--
david reuteler [email protected]

On 26 Jan 2004 14:21:47 GMT, [email protected] (Qui si parla
Campagnolo) wrote:

>David-<< did the price go up? any new features? >><BR><BR>
>
>All things European went up due to the Euro.
>
>10s and triple but that was out in 2003..
>
>Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
>(303)440-3535 http://www.vecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

The prices in Euros have gone up too.