New Campy Ergobrain coming soon?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by John Crankshaw, Jan 24, 2004.

  1. I tried to order a Campy Ergobrain computer from excelsports.com. They said "out of stock, expected
    in late March, price going up" in so many words.

    This mean there's a new Ergobrain for 2004? New features? Or should I look around for one in stock
    somewhere?

    John

    Tags:

  2. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Look around for one in stock. Most Campy stuff, even the things not changed since last year (pedals,
    hubs) have taken a BIG price jump.

    I think it has something to do with trade deficits and the dollar crapping out.

    "John Crankshaw" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

    > I tried to order a Campy Ergobrain computer from excelsports.com. They said "out of stock,
    > expected in late March, price going up" in so many words.
    >
    > This mean there's a new Ergobrain for 2004? New features? Or should I look around for one in stock
    > somewhere?

  3. jcrankshaw-<< I tried to order a Campy Ergobrain computer from excelsports.com. They said "out of
    stock, expected in late March, price going up" in so many words.
    >><BR><BR>
    << This mean there's a new Ergobrain for 2004? New features? Or should I look around for one in
    stock somewhere? >><BR><BR>

    Just 'cuz excel is out doesn't mean that the world is out as well. Just like 36h hubs and rims, they
    don't have those but it doesn't mean a worldwide shortage of 36h stuff.

    try a LBS or others, we can get ERGO brian from 6 or 7 suppliers.

  4. Qui si parla Campagnolo <[email protected]> wrote:
    : Just 'cuz excel is out doesn't mean that the world is out as well. Just like 36h hubs and rims,
    : they don't have those but it doesn't mean a worldwide shortage of 36h stuff.
    :
    : try a LBS or others, we can get ERGO brian from 6 or 7 suppliers.

    did the price go up? any new features?
    --
    david reuteler [email protected]

  5. Paul Kopit

    Paul Kopit Guest

    On 26 Jan 2004 14:21:47 GMT, [email protected] (Qui si parla
    Campagnolo) wrote:

    >David-<< did the price go up? any new features? >><BR><BR>
    >
    >All things European went up due to the Euro.
    >
    >10s and triple but that was out in 2003..
    >
    >Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
    >(303)440-3535 http://www.vecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

    The prices in Euros have gone up too.