New Campy Record Hubs Warranteed for Radial Lacing?

D'ohBoy

Guest
Okay, yes, there are those who question the value of doing this (radial
lacing), but I still want to know. I like the hubs, the pared down
weight is impressive.

But are they warranteed for radial lacing?

D'ohBoy

D'ohBoy wrote:
> Okay, yes, there are those who question the value of doing this (radial
> lacing), but I still want to know. I like the hubs, the pared down
> weight is impressive.
>
> But are they warranteed for radial lacing?
>
> D'ohBoy

My Campy instruction book (from 2005 hubs) specifcally says NO and that
they will not honor the waranty. They are beautiful hubs... I have 2
sets of the Records (one set a good deal, oneset I wanted a 28 hole
front, not available on Chorus.)
David

D'ohBoy wrote:
> Okay, yes, there are those who question the value of doing this (radial
> lacing), but I still want to know. I like the hubs, the pared down
> weight is impressive.
>
> But are they warranteed for radial lacing?
>
> D'ohBoy

Haven't ever been and the 2007 Record hubs haven't really changed so I
would say no. BUT I haven't seen the literature with 2007 hubs yet.