new carbon stiff race custum meivici, bmcand tyleres fuji

bpatterson

Aug 27, 2006
I i am making the leap to a new stiff as stiff can be my chocies are Mei Vicia and maybe ther new tyler fuji
or a a BMC

nmy criteria to my shop is weight then stif..... Ilike the serotta but wiill it be stiff enough

if everyone wonoing to big some ok with thta the price tag is g deop me a note

bpatterson said:
come on someone must have a MeiVici by sorratta??? :mad:

I would ride a LOOK 585 first. The stiffest but most fragile(I have broken a couple working on them) is Scott(test rides after service only but ass pounders).

I think the Serotta is a VERY expensive answer to a simple question. A look 585, complete bike, is about what a Serotta f/f is.

But if ya gotta spend lots, also look at Parlee. We have a 56cm top tube Z-2 on closeout-Frame/Fork.

The 585 is an excellent answer, as is the Parlee Z4.

Why, though, do you need the stiffest frame possible?

Never seen Serotta frames before in my career... well, one never stops learning. American stuff? :eek:

If you need something stiff look at what the sprinters use: Hushovd uses the 585, Petacchi uses the Colnago ep, Rob Hunter uses a Bianchi 928 Tcube, Haedo the Cerv. Soloist, McEwen the Noah... often the sprinters choose the stiffer frameset among the ones offered by their sponsor. (If the sponsor is poor, they get what they get, instead :D, so I'd look at pro tour sprinters)