New Cargo Bike!!!

tinyhelmets

Mar 18, 2012
Hello! Just went down to my local bike shop (Practical Cycle in Old Town Sacramento) and picked up my new Yuba Mundo cargo bike! I got it fitted with disc breaks and a baby seat and I'm adding another seat up front for my littler one. A bike computer and trading seats for my well-worn, perfectly broken-in saddle and I'm good to go. We've got some overnights and long weekend tours planned to get back into touring with the wee ones and I can't wait to start piling on the mileage.

The ride home was super sweet, even towing my other bike home. It was quite squirrely but once I got going, I was surprised how easily my bike-train rode. I can't wait to put this amazing bike to the test! (http://yubaride.com/) Any other cargo bikers out there? I"m curious to see what kind of rigs are out there. We had been using Chariot trailers but there wasn't a lot of extra space once we had the kids in there.

Happy riding!

Elle
www.tinyhelmetsbigbikes.com

Attachments

• SDC14760.JPG
    SDC14760.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 13
tinyhelmets said:
Hello! Just went down to my local bike shop (Practical Cycle in Old Town Sacramento) and picked up my new Yuba Mundo cargo bike! I got it fitted with disc breaks and a baby seat and I'm adding another seat up front for my littler one. A bike computer and trading seats for my well-worn, perfectly broken-in saddle and I'm good to go. We've got some overnights and long weekend tours planned to get back into touring with the wee ones and I can't wait to start piling on the mileage. The ride home was super sweet, even towing my other bike home. It was quite squirrely but once I got going, I was surprised how easily my bike-train rode. I can't wait to put this amazing bike to the test! (http://yubaride.com/) Any other cargo bikers out there? I"m curious to see what kind of rigs are out there. We had been using Chariot trailers but there wasn't a lot of extra space once we had the kids in there.
Nice effort, what with towing the first bike home with the second.