New Catrike Speed owners page

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Triker Biker, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Triker Biker

    Triker Biker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Bruce in Texas

    Bruce in Texas New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2003
    Dave, that is one fine looking trike you have there. The half tailbox is a professional looking job, even if the coroplast is roadkill. I filed that tip away on the Ultegra front derailleur. I hope to add one of these little beauties at the first of the year as my first trike.
    Thanks for the pictures.
    Bruce

  3. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    triker biker wrote:

    > http://www.doctorvision.com/catrike
    >
    > I have info on changes to my Catrike Speed gearing and a USStorage.

    Dave,

    I see you have replaced the front Marathons with Kenda Kwests. Are these an improvement compared to
    the stock tires?

    Where is the Wishbone page?

    Tom Sherman - Near the confluence of the Mississippi and Rock Rivers RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket,
    Earth Cycles Sunset and Dragonflyer