New Competitive Runner's Handbook

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Harold Buck, Oct 14, 2004.

  1. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    I've seen several people recommend this Bob Glover book here, and I have
    a copy, but the copyright on it is 1983. Is there a newer version, and,
    if so, is it significantly different than the 1983 version?

    --Harold Buck

    "I used to rock and roll all night,
    and party every day.
    Then it was every other day. . . ."
    -Homer J. Simpson

    Tags:

  2. It's the same. Right, left, right, left, right...

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Miss Anne Thrope) wrote:

    > It's the same. Right, left, right, left, right...

    For variations, you could start left, every now and then...

    --
    Grinnikend door het leven...

  4. << It's the same. Right, left, right, left, right... >>

    O?
    Not, in, out, in, out..etc?
    Learn me up...

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  5. << > It's the same. Right, left, right, left, right...

    For variations, you could start left, every now and then...

    --
    Grinnikend door het leven... >>

    O dear! Look what the cat
    Drug in! A variation expert!
    Glossy Penthouse snazzy mag!
    Grrl or boi? Top that!

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  6. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "Harold Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I've seen several people recommend this Bob Glover book here, and I
    > have
    > a copy, but the copyright on it is 1983. Is there a newer version,
    > and,
    > if so, is it significantly different than the 1983 version?

    Must be new one since we both have the Glover and Schuder 1983 version.
    There is new one Amazon and it's by him and his wife. I have no idea
    how much has been updated.

    -DF

  7. "Doug Freese" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Harold Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > I've seen several people recommend this Bob Glover book here, and I
    > > have
    > > a copy, but the copyright on it is 1983. Is there a newer version,
    > > and,
    > > if so, is it significantly different than the 1983 version?

    > Must be new one since we both have the Glover and Schuder 1983 version.
    > There is new one Amazon and it's by him and his wife. I have no idea
    > how much has been updated.
    >
    > -DF

    P.S. I had it in my bathroom, but it's all stuck shut now.

    -DF