new cook book

Robert Wagner

Guest
Hi!

I'd like to let you know that I wrote a new cookbook called Chocolate Passions!!!

Please check out my web site:

http://www.chocolate-passions.com

happy eating!!!

Bob Wagner

---

On 9 Oct 2003 18:28:23 -0700, [email protected] (Dribrats)
wrote:

>"Robert Wagner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'd like to let you know that I wrote a new cookbook called Chocolate Passions!!!
>>
>> Please check out my web site:
>>
>> http://www.
>>
>Would love to but I keep getting an error message = ????? Help I want to visit!

Wouldn't matter. I got there. "Coming soon" Gawd, but I wish the newbbies would make their pages
before they advertise them.

--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing. Often taunted by trout. Only a
fool would refuse to believe in luck. Only a damn fool would rely on it.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli