new cook book

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Robert Wagner, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Hi!

    I'd like to let you know that I wrote a new cookbook called Chocolate Passions!!!

    Please check out my web site:

    http://www.chocolate-passions.com

    happy eating!!!

    Bob Wagner

    ---

  2. Dribrats

    Dribrats Guest

  3. cyli

    cyli Guest

    On 9 Oct 2003 18:28:23 -0700, [email protected] (Dribrats)
    wrote:

    >"Robert Wagner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Hi!
    >>
    >> I'd like to let you know that I wrote a new cookbook called Chocolate Passions!!!
    >>
    >> Please check out my web site:
    >>
    >> http://www.
    >>
    >Would love to but I keep getting an error message = ????? Help I want to visit!

    Wouldn't matter. I got there. "Coming soon" Gawd, but I wish the newbbies would make their pages
    before they advertise them.

    --

    rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing. Often taunted by trout. Only a
    fool would refuse to believe in luck. Only a damn fool would rely on it.

    http://www.visi.com/~cyli