new cranks what should i get?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by onewheelisbetter, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. Tags:

  2. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    as far as i know, the cotterless hubs are universal for the size of the
    part that goes onto the hub, thats why i have never been asked what
    sizze i need when i bought new cotterless cranks, so yes, those will
    work =p

    --
    Jerrick

    'MRIS!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)

    Kristine wrote:
    > pssssshhhhh, whos been on top longest?

  3. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

  4. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    are the ones you have busted? or do you just want new ones?

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    [image: http://tinyurl.com/qz2fv ]

    koebwil wrote:
    > I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    > letters I don't want

    w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

  5. kington99

    kington99 Guest

    Actually not all square tapers are exactly the same, but seeing as the
    cranks and uni are both made by Qu-Ax they will deffinitely fit.

    --
    kington99

    Dave

  6. kington99 wrote:
    > Actually not all square tapers are exactly the same, but seeing as the
    > cranks and uni are both made by Qu-Ax they will deffinitely fit.

    All square taper cranks and axles should have the same taper.

    --
    TheObieOne3226

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
    'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
    'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

    \"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

    \"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
    mental

    *disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
    you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
    don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
    not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

  7. kington99

    kington99 Guest

    Yeah they should, but apparently some made in the far east differ from
    the rest minutely, normal cranks fit them fine but come loose quite
    quickly. I can't remember who told me this now, it was on this forum
    somewhere.

    --
    kington99

    Dave