New Cycling Blog

PanjoJames

Oct 12, 2015
California
Great, I have checked your blog and it seems quite decent.
The interview is great, too, and I like the fact that even though Jeremy was withdrawn from biking due to his crash in high school, he managed to turn back to cycling many years after that.
Also, like music, and poetry, he adds that cycling can connect people no matter which backgrounds, religion or countries they come from. And the stories one may pick up while riding a bike throughout town are also very exceptional.

Reactions: PanjoJames
thanks so much guys! I really just started with this blog (it is my second one) and my first time doing really in depth interviews. I am going to start doing event coverage but I will probably stay away from editorials for a while! Glad you enjoyed the read!

Really interesting blog. I like to follow blogs written by cycling enthusiasts since I am quite into it. However I am not writing my own since I don't have enough time for it.

Great blog and the website of the start up is easy to use and straight forward too. Interesting story of that LA cyclist and you have a very well-written output. I wish I could write like that too and also have my article posted. Nice job!

Just like Jeremy I also love exploring the urban jungle using my bike. I love how fast I can get myself out of the traffic jam and have a feel of the scene.

I think it's pretty great when we have the skills to make a blog, I wish I could do the same because this enables that we share great places to ride and other tips, it's a virtual way to relate with others.