new cycling site: bicyclemonkey.com

Hmmm. Smells like spam. Looks like spam. Tastes like spam. Well, yoeddy1996 must be a spammer.

wow- that's real welcoming for a new user. I thought the Cafe was a place to post stuff like this.

yoeddy1996 said:
wow- that's real welcoming for a new user. I thought the Cafe was a place to post stuff like this.

Perhaps as a new user, your best bet might have been to introduce yourself rather than post links.

What's your relationship with the site you posted?

It's more than a bit unusual for a new poster's very first post to be a referral to another site--especially one that no one else has ever heard of-- unless that poster is a spammer (of which there have been many here).

fair enough, I can see how you guys feel- I found the site in the Cincinnati paper as they got some press as a new start up and I thought it was interesting- the fact that they had a forum was something that I never really explored so I am new to forums. sorry, I'm learning.

A lot of spammers come through this site so the regular users tend to be defensive and angry through being tired of them is pretty much it.

If you are not a spammer then, Welcome.