New Decade for frood

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Frood, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Frood

    Frood Guest

    I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've dropped
    points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch out for self-
    sabotage. Um, go me?!?!

    --
    Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

    Tags:

  2. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    frood wrote:
    > I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    > 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've
    > dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch
    > out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!

    Go Wendy Go Wendy GOOOOOO Wendy!!! You can do it!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  3. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Congrats Wendy! You CAN do it!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    [email protected]

    225/190/145

    "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    > 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
    > 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
    > watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
    >
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

  4. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Congrats frood. That is a decade I don't plan to see :)

    "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    > 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
    > 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
    > watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
    >
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

  5. Hoo boy! One of these months I expect/hope to know your mixed feelings first hand. Congratulations
    on dropping into the new decade and the new points target. You can do this. Yes, go YOU!!!!

    Prairie Roots

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:25:02 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]light.com> wrote:

    >I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    >149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've
    > dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch out
    > for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!

  6. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    frood wrote:

    > I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    > 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've
    > dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch
    > out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
    >
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

    GO! WENDY GO! GO!GO!GO!!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  7. great loss, and go you is right, take it easy with the points and don't be
    too hard on yourself take your time getting used to the lower points, maybe
    cut one this week and one next week? Lee
    frood <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    > 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
    > 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
    > watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
    >
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

  8. Congratulations Wendy!! WTG! PAT

    frood wrote:

    > I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    > 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've
    > dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch
    > out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!

  9. Yeaaa! Congratulations, Frood! A job well done ;-D Elaine K

    frood wrote:

    >I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    >149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've
    > dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch out
    > for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!

  10. Yeah, Wendy!!!!
    --
    Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
    ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

    Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

    "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    > 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
    > 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
    > watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
    >
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

  11. Laura

    Laura Guest

    WTG Girl!

    "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    > 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
    > 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
    > watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
    >
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

  12. Fred

    Fred Guest

    GO, YOU all right. Congratulations on dropping those points, ahem, to a new decade. You'll do fine.

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:25:02 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    >149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've
    > dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch out
    > for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!

  13. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    YES, go YOU Wendy! WTG!!!! WOOHOO!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172

    "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    > 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
    > 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
    > watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
    >
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

  14. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Yep, go you! I 'm sure you can do it!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    > 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
    > 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
    > watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
    >
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

  15. Congratulations on the new decade! That's great Wendy.
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
    > 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
    > 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
    > watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
    >
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

  16. Fred

    Fred Guest