New Decade for frood

Frood

Guest
I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've dropped
points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch out for self-
sabotage. Um, go me?!?!

--
Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

frood wrote:
> I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
> 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've
> dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch
> out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!

Go Wendy Go Wendy GOOOOOO Wendy!!! You can do it!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

Congrats Wendy! You CAN do it!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

[email protected]

225/190/145

"frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
> 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
> 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
> watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Congrats frood. That is a decade I don't plan to see :)

"frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
> 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
> 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
> watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Hoo boy! One of these months I expect/hope to know your mixed feelings first hand. Congratulations
on dropping into the new decade and the new points target. You can do this. Yes, go YOU!!!!

Prairie Roots

frood wrote:

> I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
> 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've
> dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch
> out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

GO! WENDY GO! GO!GO!GO!!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

great loss, and go you is right, take it easy with the points and don't be
too hard on yourself take your time getting used to the lower points, maybe
cut one this week and one next week? Lee
frood <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
> 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
> 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
> watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Congratulations Wendy!! WTG! PAT

frood wrote:

> I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
> 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've
> dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch
> out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!

Yeaaa! Congratulations, Frood! A job well done ;-D Elaine K

frood wrote:

>I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
>149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've
> dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch out
> for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!

Yeah, Wendy!!!!
--
Donna in Idaho! Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/ The
ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

"frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
> 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
> 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
> watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

WTG Girl!

"frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
> 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
> 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
> watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

GO, YOU all right. Congratulations on dropping those points, ahem, to a new decade. You'll do fine.

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:25:02 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
>149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target to 20! Yikes! I've
> dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to watch out
> for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!

YES, go YOU Wendy! WTG!!!! WOOHOO!

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172

"frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
> 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
> 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
> watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Yep, go you! I 'm sure you can do it!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
> 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
> 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
> watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Congratulations on the new decade! That's great Wendy.
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

"frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did it! I'm now in the 140s! Down .5 lbs from last week to an official
> 149.6. However, I have mixed feelings, as I also dropped my points target
> 20! Yikes! I've dropped points before, so I know I can get through this transition. I just need to
> watch out for self-sabotage. Um, go me?!?!
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

Race, yah! (G)