New derailleur ! There is the movie presentation at the website !

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Wladyslaw Hura, May 18, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. Timo Noko

    Timo Noko Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Wladyslaw Hura wrote:
    >Good morning,
    >
    >I would like to present you the new derailleur controlled
    >with an endless cable. You can see it at
    >http://www.derailleur.republika.pl. If you have any
    >questions or opinions please write them. I also wait for
    >companies and people who would like to invest their money
    >in developing and manufacturing my derailleur.

    I do not get it.

    What is the benefit using two pulling cables instead of one
    cable and a spring? System just gets more complicated and
    doubly unreliable.

    Instead of developing hundred year old idea, you should
    waste your time developing electrically operated gear box,
    preferably one which also has brakes and dynamo.