New DH Website

> "Alastair Maxwell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I don't fortunatly theres so few mtbers in Ireland we tend to all stick together so we don't
> > have many twats with views like that.
>
> No, they're all twats of your brand. How boring.
>
> JD

JD what is your problem with dh riding. Most dh riders don't go giving abuse to xc riders cause they
liek riding up hill. Everybody does any form of cycling cause they want to ride there bikes be they
road bikes, xc bikes, dh bikes, bmxs, trials bikes etc. There all in it because they think its fun
and its a way to get away from the **** you have to face in work during the week. Your attitude is
just plain sucks. I appriciated your comments on the website in that it was easy to navigate and all
that. That was the purpose of my post, thanks for those but why the attacking of dh riding. Just
cause our bikes are different and we use different clothing etc doesn't make a damn bit of
difference. Where all still riding something with 2 wheels and pedals and as for who ever said you
may aswell take the engine out of a motor cross bike is talking ****. The latest dh bikes are
starting to come into the 35-45lbs bracket unlike the 50lb pluss machiens of days gone by. They even
pedal efficiently now. So bar the weight factor and having more travell there not too different from
there xc cousins. If you still have a problem with dh your a really narrow minded person who isn't
worth talking to and your opinions are pretty usless on this newsgroup.

AL

> Alastair Maxwell wrote:
>
> > JD what is your problem with dh riding.
>
> <snip>
>
> Bait taken. Time to pull out a chair and a six pack...
> --

be for real Bomba, where's his reply then? There isn't/won't be one because he's a chicken ****
*****, who just ran up on someone who gives LESS than a **** what the hell he thinks. No bait, I
don't think JustaDICK was just trolling, I believe he really feels this way about DH, and Mr.
Maxwell could care less. And if there is a reply, you and I both know it'll be the same typical
abusive personal attack that JustaDick is known for.

Rm. Maxwell, kindly ignore JustaDick, he, in NO WAY represents ANY majority with his thinking and
his Neanderthal like, inane post humping!!

Dave (post some R/R's )

Dave wrote:
> "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>Alastair Maxwell wrote:
>>

>>>JD what is your problem with dh riding.
>>
>><snip>
>>
>>Bait taken. Time to pull out a chair and a six pack...
>
> be for real Bomba, where's his reply then?

Patience, dear boy. Alistair's post is a little over two hours old. JD hasn't posted in the mean
time, so my guess is that he's out riding / at work / asleep.

There isn't/won't be one because
> he's a chicken **** *****, who just ran up on someone who gives LESS than a **** what the hell he
> thinks. No bait, I don't think JustaDICK was just trolling, I believe he really feels this way
> about DH, and Mr. Maxwell could care less. And if there is a reply, you and I both know it'll be
> the same typical abusive personal attack that JustaDick is known for.

I don't believe for one second that JD doesn't feel that way about DH. However, the posts are
deliberately inflammatory to elicit a response.

> Rm. Maxwell, kindly ignore JustaDick, he, in NO WAY represents ANY majority with his thinking and
> his Neanderthal like, inane post humping!!
>
> Dave (post some R/R's )

I'm sure Alistair's been around here long enough to know what JD's like...

bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Doofpig wrote:

> >><snip>
> >>
> >>Bait taken. Time to pull out a chair and a six pack...
> >
> > be for real Bomba, where's his reply then?

Wonk wonk wonk. You sound just like Charlie Brown's teacher, over and over and over, humpy.

> Patience, dear boy. Alistair's post is a little over two hours old. JD hasn't posted in the mean
> time, so my guess is that he's out riding / at work / asleep.

I like sleeping about 12 hours on my first night off. I feel rejuvenileated enought to go out and do
my 40 mile "border ride" on the SS.

> There isn't/won't be one because
> > he's a chicken **** *****, who just ran up on someone who gives LESS than a **** what the hell
> > he thinks. No bait, I don't think JustaDICK was just trolling, I believe he really feels this
> > way about DH, and Mr. Maxwell could care less. And if there is a reply, you and I both know
> > it'll be the same typical abusive personal attack that JustaDick is known for.

Blah blah blah, tell us more Sigmund Fraud. I can see the vein popping out of your fore(five)head
all the way from here.

> I don't believe for one second that JD doesn't feel that way about DH. However, the posts are
> deliberately inflammatory to elicit a response.

You used a double negative. No soup for you.

> > Rm. Maxwell, kindly ignore JustaDick, he, in NO WAY represents ANY majority with his thinking
> > and his Neanderthal like, inane post humping!!

Tell us more, Doofzilla. I bet you enjoyed stomping on Beijing when you thought it was Tokyo. Your
foot stomping and chest beating are as boring as golf.

> I'm sure Alistair's been around here long enough to know what JD's like...

Al's just a kid, so he has an excuse. The frightpig is just a plain 'ol idiot.

JD

> Dave wrote:

> >><snip>
> >>
> >>Bait taken. Time to pull out a chair and a six pack...
> >
> > be for real Bomba, where's his reply then?
>
> Patience, dear boy. Alistair's post is a little over two hours old. JD hasn't posted in the mean
> time, so my guess is that he's out riding / at work / asleep.
>
> There isn't/won't be one because
> > he's a chicken **** *****, who just ran up on someone who gives LESS
than a
> > **** what the hell he thinks. No bait, I don't think JustaDICK was just trolling, I believe he
> > really feels this way about DH, and Mr. Maxwell
could
> > care less. And if there is a reply, you and I both know it'll be the
same
> > typical abusive personal attack that JustaDick is known for.
>
> I don't believe for one second that JD doesn't feel that way about DH. However, the posts are
> deliberately inflammatory to elicit a response.
>
> > Rm. Maxwell, kindly ignore JustaDick, he, in NO WAY represents ANY
majority
> > with his thinking and his Neanderthal like, inane post humping!!
> >
> > Dave (post some R/R's )
>
> I'm sure Alistair's been around here long enough to know what JD's like...
>
> --
> a.m-b FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/ambfaq.htm
>
> a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

I've been round this newsgroup well long enough to know what JD is like i just want to see if he can
put up a good valid argument

AL