New Dumbass Record. Or personal best anyway.

RonSonic

Guest
This morning I rode about four miles with the rear tire rubbing against the
chainstay thinking how bad I was sucking. Keep in mind I do suck and it started
on a long uphill false flat into a hard wind. But, gol durnit that was totally
dumbassed. Finally realized it when I was about blown up and going downhill
slow..

Dumbass

RonSonic wrote:
> This morning I rode about four miles with the rear tire rubbing against the
> chainstay thinking how bad I was sucking. Keep in mind I do suck and it started
> on a long uphill false flat into a hard wind. But, gol durnit that was totally
> dumbassed. Finally realized it when I was about blown up and going downhill
> slow..
>
> Dumbass

Come on, haven't we all done that? ;-)
Seriously, once I hadn't sufficiently tightened my rear quick release
and pulled the axle out of the dropout on steep short climb. I looked
down, immediately recognized my predicament, and pulled an Arte Johnson.

Steve

RonSonic wrote:
> This morning I rode about four miles with the rear tire rubbing against the
> chainstay thinking how bad I was sucking. Keep in mind I do suck and it started
> on a long uphill false flat into a hard wind. But, gol durnit that was totally
> dumbassed. Finally realized it when I was about blown up and going downhill
> slow..

Hey, I did that last weekend for about 20 miles! Or at least it was
around mile 20 that another rider in the paceline pointed it out. Do I
get an extra doughnut for that one?

Aspiring Fattie Masters want to know.

Mark J.

Mark wrote:

> Hey, I did that last weekend for about 20 miles! Or at least it was
> around mile 20 that another rider in the paceline pointed it out. Do I
> get an extra doughnut for that one?

Depends. How many are you currently carrying?

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

> pulled an Arte Johnson.

You deserve to sit next to Ruth Buzzi on a park bench and get the ****
beat out of you.

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> Steven Bornfeld wrote:
>
>> pulled an Arte Johnson.
>>

> You deserve to sit next to Ruth Buzzi on a park bench and get the ****
> beat out of you.

Want a Wallnetto?

Steve

Stu Fleming wrote:
> Mark wrote:
>
>> Hey, I did that last weekend for about 20 miles! Or at least it was
>> around mile 20 that another rider in the paceline pointed it out. Do
>> I get an extra doughnut for that one?

> Depends. How many are you currently carrying?

Just one, but it's a big one around my middle.

Mark J.