General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

New email address dedicated to Steve Kramer

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 5 posts · 129 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 July 2007
Last activity
13 July 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
129
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Say Hey:

    Steve Kramer (aka Pinkie) has new email addressed dedicted to him by
    Robert Johnson. Don't forget to let everyone kow Stevie. I enjoy the
    attention your giving me.

    5555 Yee-Haw !!

  2. Quoted message said:

    Say Hey:

    Steve Kramer (aka Pinkie) has new email addressed dedicted to him by
    Robert Johnson. Don't forget to let everyone kow Stevie. I enjoy the
    attention your giving me.

    5555 Yee-Haw !!

    What, precisely, is 'dedicted?' Or 'kow?' Oh wait... I didn't see the
    time stamp. It's 1:30 in the afternoon. By now you are too drunk to even
    stand, much less speak.

    And you forgot the most important part, Robert....
    http://www.photoenvisions.com/RobertJohnson.htm Let the folks know all
    about you, so they can send you e-mail at this new address. :o)

    Steve Kramer
    "PhotoEnvisions" Photography
    Chiang Mai, Thailand
    http://www.photoenvisions.com

  3. Steve Kramer said:
    Quoted message said:

    Say Hey:

    Quoted message said:

    Steve Kramer (aka Pinkie) has new email addressed dedicted to him by
    Robert Johnson. Don't forget to let everyone kow Stevie. I enjoy the
    attention your giving me.

    Quoted message said:

    5555 Yee-Haw !!

    What, precisely, is 'dedicted?' Or 'kow?' Oh wait... I didn't see the
    time stamp. It's 1:30 in the afternoon. By now you are too drunk to even
    stand, much less speak.

    And you forgot the most important part, Robert....http://www.photoenvisions.com/RobertJohnson.htm Let the folks know all
    about you, so they can send you e-mail at this new address. :o)

    Steve Kramer
    "PhotoEnvisions" Photography
    Chiang Mai, Thailandhttp://www.photoenvisions.com

    Say Hey Stevie:

    I can understand your embarss

  4. Steve Kramer said:
    Quoted message said:

    Say Hey:

    Quoted message said:

    Steve Kramer (aka Pinkie) has new email addressed dedicted to him by
    Robert Johnson. Don't forget to let everyone kow Stevie. I enjoy the
    attention your giving me.

    Quoted message said:

    5555 Yee-Haw !!

    What, precisely, is 'dedicted?' Or 'kow?' Oh wait... I didn't see the
    time stamp. It's 1:30 in the afternoon. By now you are too drunk to even
    stand, much less speak.

    And you forgot the most important part, Robert....http://www.photoenvisions.com/RobertJohnson.htm Let the folks know all
    about you, so they can send you e-mail at this new address. :o)

    Steve Kramer
    "PhotoEnvisions" Photography
    Chiang Mai, Thailandhttp://www.photoenvisions.com

    Say Hey Stevie:

    Add this: [censored] YOU STEVE KRAMER

    5555 Yee-Haw !!

  5. Chiang Mai...really, are you there?
    We were there a year ago. It was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great photos!!!!!!!!!!

    "Steve Kramer" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Say Hey:

    Steve Kramer (aka Pinkie) has new email addressed dedicted to him by
    Robert Johnson. Don't forget to let everyone kow Stevie. I enjoy the
    attention your giving me.

    5555 Yee-Haw !!

    What, precisely, is 'dedicted?' Or 'kow?' Oh wait... I didn't see the
    time stamp. It's 1:30 in the afternoon. By now you are too drunk to even
    stand, much less speak.

    And you forgot the most important part, Robert....
    http://www.photoenvisions.com/RobertJohnson.htm Let the folks know all
    about you, so they can send you e-mail at this new address. :o)

    Steve Kramer
    "PhotoEnvisions" Photography
    Chiang Mai, Thailand
    http://www.photoenvisions.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.