New Ergomo Screen Configuration Tool

tmctguer

Sep 9, 2003
for the Ergomo Pro users out there, I would encourage you to visit their website and download the new tool for configuring your bike computer screen. it is really a great concept and allows the Ergo user to customer configure two views on the computer. i was really impressed !!

here is the link:

http://www.ergomo.net/aufbau.php?artikel=151

Under the "Software" heading, look for the program called "ergomo Userdisplay". follow the instructions and you should be very happy with what you see when you're finished.

tmctguer said:
for the Ergomo Pro users out there, I would encourage you to visit their website and download the new tool for configuring your bike computer screen. it is really a great concept and allows the Ergo user to customer configure two views on the computer. i was really impressed !!
Question for the group - have you noticed any changes to your power readings after applying the latest firmware? I am suddenly showing max wattage numbers of +1200 even on recovery rides(call me Robbie). Also, I have noticed that the power distribution charts in WKO+ look a bit different.

TamMan said:
Question for the group - have you noticed any changes to your power readings after applying the latest firmware? I am suddenly showing max wattage numbers of +1200 even on recovery rides(call me Robbie). Also, I have noticed that the power distribution charts in WKO+ look a bit different.
I would guess that your K factor got messed up. I would put your bike on a stand and reset it. My wattage #'s look OK.

I did find a error with a screen view. I see MPH in 2 places instead of HR and MPH. I will try to solve that tonight.

I double checked the set up tool and i discovered that the double speed reading is one of the settings. it is not an error.

Before the new firmware update the refresh rate settings of the display influenced the stored data. This was fixed in the new firmware.

Personally I do not like the new display since the numbers are smaller even when you only show 4+1 as in the default setting. I left the first display by default and only changed the second display, so it shows a summary of the ride, like TSS, KJ, km, time, NP, etc.

tmctguer said:
I double checked the set up tool and i discovered that the double speed reading is one of the settings. it is not an error.
As you are probably aware (but was not clear to me from the sentance above) all of the lines on the display can be changed to what you want.. So if you want double speed you can have that or alternatively you could have speed and heart rate if that is your preference.

TamMan said:
Since using the Ergomo Screen Config tool I have also been seeing frequent spurious max power readings that have not been resolved by doing the offset procedure.

I'm having the power spikes as well...on mine it seems like the spikes come whenever I go from a fairly low power right into a much higher power. For instance, from riding in a low endurance power and going into mid to high threshold power (start of a climb or rise).

TamMan said:

TamMan said:
In the new software they took out the smoothening of the wattage data to show the raw data with all the wattage peaks.

Greetings,