New Event!

jessica203

New Member
Aug 11, 2004
Breakfast2Lunch Bike Ride
Sunday 26 September, 2004
(105km) Port Melbourne to Sorrento
Proudly Supporting The Royal Children's Hospital

www.breakfast2lunch.com.au

Everyone get behind it, and spread the word around Melbourne, it's a good cause. :)

"jessica203" <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]
> Breakfast2Lunch Bike Ride
> Sunday 26 September, 2004
> (105km) Port Melbourne to Sorrento
> Proudly Supporting The Royal Children's Hospital
>
> 'www.breakfast2lunch.com.au' (http://www.breakfast2lunch.com.au)
>
> Everyone get behind it, and spread the word around Melbourne, it's a
> good cause. :)

They want people to go for a long ride the day after the Grand Final? Where
do these people live?

--

A: Top-posters.

jessica203 wrote:
> Breakfast2Lunch Bike Ride
> Sunday 26 September, 2004
> (105km) Port Melbourne to Sorrento
> Proudly Supporting The Royal Children's Hospital
>
> 'www.breakfast2lunch.com.au' (http://www.breakfast2lunch.com.au)
>
> Everyone get behind it, and spread the word around Melbourne, it's a
> good cause. :)

Bit disappointing to see you have to make your own way home. You'd have
to ride back to Frankston to at least get the train home. On the Round
The Bay "wuss" ride (Sorrento to StKilda) they provide a bus service for
you and you bike for around $35 to get you to Sorrento. I would have
thought something similar for this would have been a good idea.

DaveB