New Fitness Site! Let me know what you think.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Mar 27, 2006.

  1. Tags:

  2. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

  3. neo-dimwit

    neo-dimwit Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Check out www.exercisefitnessprogram.com and let me know what you
    > think of it.

    A lot of Google ads and precious little content. I think anyone looking for
    a fitness program would be hard pushed to find a less informative site.

    Tim

  4. "For men who are fat, they basically want to do the opposite when it
    comes to eating. You want to reduce the amount of food you eat, while
    participating in intense workouts and taking supplements."

    where do you get this stuff from?
    who wrote the articles?
    what are their qualifications?
    can i sue you if i get injured by doing what you say?