new fork

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Michael Perry, Mar 28, 2003.

  1. I am trying to locate a replacement fork for my Rans V2.

    I need to mount a wider hub on this bike, thus the need for the replacement. (I don't want to bend
    up my stock forks.) I have seen several forks in the aftermarket, but none seem to have a similar
    rake to them.

    Thanks for any suggestions.

    Tags:

  2. Michael are you afraid to tell people here WHY you want a wider Fork...hmmmmm! Measure the distance
    between your 2 dropouts (inside measurement) and email me and tonite I'll measure mine and see how
    much extra you need, it would be a drag to lose that V2 rake.
    news:[email protected]...