New Forum

A brand new forum has been established at:

www.healthadvantagefitness.com

Anyone interested in participating is invited. Topics covered include,
favorite workout routines, nutrition, cardio, weight training,
supplements and more. Administrator is a gym owner with 20 + years of
experience and degrees in exercise science, phy ed and a PhD in
nutrition. We are looking for new forum members who want to learn and
share their fitness experience. Yes it's always free to join and post.
Visit the web site and click the link that says "visit our forum".

On 2 Dec 2005 14:53:42 -0800, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

>A brand new forum has been established at:
>
>www.healthadvantagefitness.com
>
>Anyone interested in participating is invited. Topics covered include,
>favorite workout routines, nutrition, cardio, weight training,
>supplements and more. Administrator is a gym owner with 20 + years of
>experience and degrees in exercise science, phy ed and a PhD in
>nutrition. We are looking for new forum members who want to learn and
>share their fitness experience. Yes it's always free to join and post.
> Visit the web site and click the link that says "visit our forum".

Do you talk about guns and dogs?

Sure, talk about your guns. Tell folks how you build them. Talk about
dogs...but don't eat them cause their pure fat!