New frame.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Anthony Sloan, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:49:32 -0500, Anthony Sloan wrote:

    > The new frame in all of it's glory. http://www.anthonysloan.com/newxlm.jpg

    What's the book?

  3. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Anthony Sloan wrote:
    >
    >> The new frame in all of it's glory. http://www.anthonysloan.com/newxlm.jpg
    >
    >She's beautiful!
    >
    >I think our frames are twins seperated at birth..... 'cept for your seatpost collar, and my bottle
    >opener, pretty scary the likeness, IMO.
    >
    >http://www.anthonysloan.com/newxlm.jpg http://www.shavings.net//images/bikes/cx/frame-fork.jpg

    That is pretty amazing. Think I should sue? ;-)

    The only obvious thing I can see that's different is that the Habby has a slightly longer head tube.
    Oh, and the beer opener under the BB.

  4. Mark Hickey wrote:
    > ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>I think our frames are twins seperated at birth..... 'cept for your seatpost collar, and my bottle
    >>opener, pretty scary the likeness, IMO. http://www.anthonysloan.com/newxlm.jpg
    >>http://www.shavings.net//images/bikes/cx/frame-fork.jpg
    > That is pretty amazing. Think I should sue? ;-)

    I dunno, think we can get any beer out of the deal?

    > The only obvious thing I can see that's different is that the Habby has a slightly longer
    > head tube.

    He must be a tad shorter than I am

    >Oh, and the beer opener under the BB.

    Can we TradeMark that placement, or something?

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Anthony Sloan wrote:
    >
    > > The new frame in all of it's glory. http://www.anthonysloan.com/newxlm.jpg
    >

    > She's beautiful!

    Aye - purdy-purdy dude.

    > I think our frames are twins seperated at birth..... 'cept for your seatpost collar, and my bottle
    > opener, pretty scary the likeness, IMO.

    > http://www.anthonysloan.com/newxlm.jpg http://www.shavings.net//images/bikes/cx/frame-fork.jpg

    While I think they look totally *different!

    Oh yeah - love the wallpaper John ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe - *One says 'Habenero', the other, 'Merlin'.