New frame.

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

>Anthony Sloan wrote:
>
>> The new frame in all of it's glory. http://www.anthonysloan.com/newxlm.jpg
>
>She's beautiful!
>
>I think our frames are twins seperated at birth..... 'cept for your seatpost collar, and my bottle
>opener, pretty scary the likeness, IMO.
>
>http://www.anthonysloan.com/newxlm.jpg http://www.shavings.net//images/bikes/cx/frame-fork.jpg

That is pretty amazing. Think I should sue? ;-)

The only obvious thing I can see that's different is that the Habby has a slightly longer head tube.
Oh, and the beer opener under the BB.

Mark Hickey wrote:
> ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:
>>I think our frames are twins seperated at birth..... 'cept for your seatpost collar, and my bottle
>>opener, pretty scary the likeness, IMO. http://www.anthonysloan.com/newxlm.jpg
>>http://www.shavings.net//images/bikes/cx/frame-fork.jpg
> That is pretty amazing. Think I should sue? ;-)

I dunno, think we can get any beer out of the deal?

> The only obvious thing I can see that's different is that the Habby has a slightly longer
> head tube.

He must be a tad shorter than I am

>Oh, and the beer opener under the BB.

Can we TradeMark that placement, or something?

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Anthony Sloan wrote:
>
> > The new frame in all of it's glory. http://www.anthonysloan.com/newxlm.jpg
>

> She's beautiful!

Aye - purdy-purdy dude.

> I think our frames are twins seperated at birth..... 'cept for your seatpost collar, and my bottle
> opener, pretty scary the likeness, IMO.

> http://www.anthonysloan.com/newxlm.jpg http://www.shavings.net//images/bikes/cx/frame-fork.jpg

While I think they look totally *different!

Oh yeah - love the wallpaper John ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - *One says 'Habenero', the other, 'Merlin'.