New Frameless Lightweight Sunglasses / Safety Eyewear For Cyclist



X

XvX

Guest
Please take a look at the following eBay website. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8196534798

New Frameless Lightweight Sunglasses/Safety Eyewear For Cyclist

*** 1st class recorded (registered) mail ***
Comfortable & Modern design.
Tested and comply with international standard. (CE-EN166 and ANSI Z87.1)
Suitable for industrial usage.
Shipment is guaranteed!

Multi-Purpose Eyewear
* For Leisure (Driving, Fishing)
* For Sport (Cycling, Golfing, Inline/Roller Skating)
* For Work (Laboratory)

Advantages
* High Quality Polycarbonate Lens - Filter out 99.9% of harmful Ultraviolet
radiation (UV-A & UV-B) that causes skin cancer.
* Frameless Design - Unique, stylish and latest design.
* Ultra Lightweight - Less strenuous to wear over long period of time.
* Versatile.
* Superior Comfort - Soft and curved temple arm to fit face profile.
* Anti-Scratch Hard Coating - Extra durability.
* Greater Eye Protection - Extra Safe. Prevent eye injury from flying debris
while cycling or chemical spillage at laboratory.

Comparison
As compared to other leading brands, our lenses are more fitting and provide
more coverage around the eyes. (Safe from flying debris or spillage)

If you have any enquiries on the products, please feel free to email me. No
Obligation.

Kindly allow 6 to 8 days for delivery.

Happy Bidding
 
"XvX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Please take a look at the following eBay website. Thanks
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8196534798
>
> New Frameless Lightweight Sunglasses/Safety Eyewear For Cyclist
>
> *** 1st class recorded (registered) mail ***
> Comfortable & Modern design.
> Tested and comply with international standard. (CE-EN166 and ANSI Z87.1)
> Suitable for industrial usage.
> Shipment is guaranteed!
>
> Multi-Purpose Eyewear
> * For Leisure (Driving, Fishing)
> * For Sport (Cycling, Golfing, Inline/Roller Skating)
> * For Work (Laboratory)
>
> Advantages
> * High Quality Polycarbonate Lens - Filter out 99.9% of harmful
> Ultraviolet
> radiation (UV-A & UV-B) that causes skin cancer.
> * Frameless Design - Unique, stylish and latest design.
> * Ultra Lightweight - Less strenuous to wear over long period of time.
> * Versatile.
> * Superior Comfort - Soft and curved temple arm to fit face profile.
> * Anti-Scratch Hard Coating - Extra durability.
> * Greater Eye Protection - Extra Safe. Prevent eye injury from flying
> debris
> while cycling or chemical spillage at laboratory.
>
> Comparison
> As compared to other leading brands, our lenses are more fitting and
> provide
> more coverage around the eyes. (Safe from flying debris or spillage)
>
> If you have any enquiries on the products, please feel free to email me.
> No
> Obligation.
>
> Kindly allow 6 to 8 days for delivery.
>
> Happy Bidding
>


No feedback on Ebay. Probably a scam of some sort.
 
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
says...

....

> > Comparison
> > As compared to other leading brands, our lenses are more fitting and
> > provide
> > more coverage around the eyes. (Safe from flying debris or spillage)
> >
> > If you have any enquiries on the products, please feel free to email me.
> > No
> > Obligation.
> >
> > Kindly allow 6 to 8 days for delivery.
> >
> > Happy Bidding
> >

>
> No feedback on Ebay. Probably a scam of some sort.


Personally, I would guess just a new seller spamming everybody they can
think of to try to get started, but have no proof either way. We'll
probably know for sure in a couple of weeks if somebody gets brave
enough to place an order.


--
Remove the ns_ from if replying by e-mail (but keep posts in the
newsgroups if possible).
 
(sorry... top posted)
It's pretty easy to get good feedback...
BUY SOME THINGS and pay for it
Then do some selling

I don't care how legit a seller appears or if they are spamming to drum
up biz... ya just don't buy from a vendor with ZERO feedback

David Kerber wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
> says...
>
> ...
>
>
>>>Comparison
>>>As compared to other leading brands, our lenses are more fitting and
>>>provide
>>>more coverage around the eyes. (Safe from flying debris or spillage)
>>>
>>>If you have any enquiries on the products, please feel free to email me.
>>>No
>>>Obligation.
>>>
>>>Kindly allow 6 to 8 days for delivery.
>>>
>>>Happy Bidding
>>>

>>
>>No feedback on Ebay. Probably a scam of some sort.

>
>
> Personally, I would guess just a new seller spamming everybody they can
> think of to try to get started, but have no proof either way. We'll
> probably know for sure in a couple of weeks if somebody gets brave
> enough to place an order.
>
>
 
MStuartev wrote:
>
> (sorry... top posted)
> It's pretty easy to get good feedback...
> BUY SOME THINGS and pay for it
> Then do some selling
>
> I don't care how legit a seller appears or if they are spamming to drum
> up biz... ya just don't buy from a vendor with ZERO feedback


Right. Let some other sucka be first in line.

--------------------

“What’s the difference?”
~ George W. Bush, 2003-12-16 in an interview with Diane Sawyer,
excusing his lie that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction,
by claiming that there was no difference between having weapons and
wanting to have them.

Bush crime family lost/embezzled $3 trillion from Pentagon.
Complicit Bush-friendly media keeps mum. Rumsfeld confesses on video.
http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/mckinney_grills_rumsfeld.htm

"This notion that the United States is getting ready
to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. Having said that,
all options are on the table,"
George Bush, February 22, 2005

RayGun sends his lackey to kiss Saddam's ass.
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.quantumphilosophy.net/files/clips/TimRyan_Medium.mov
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/chickenhawks.htm

"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim
 
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> (sorry... top posted)
> It's pretty easy to get good feedback...
> BUY SOME THINGS and pay for it
> Then do some selling
>
> I don't care how legit a seller appears or if they are spamming to drum
> up biz... ya just don't buy from a vendor with ZERO feedback


Yep. That's why I said "... if someone is brave enough to place an
order."


>
> David Kerber wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
> > says...
> >
> > ...
> >
> >
> >>>Comparison
> >>>As compared to other leading brands, our lenses are more fitting and
> >>>provide
> >>>more coverage around the eyes. (Safe from flying debris or spillage)
> >>>
> >>>If you have any enquiries on the products, please feel free to email me.
> >>>No
> >>>Obligation.
> >>>
> >>>Kindly allow 6 to 8 days for delivery.
> >>>
> >>>Happy Bidding
> >>>
> >>
> >>No feedback on Ebay. Probably a scam of some sort.

> >
> >
> > Personally, I would guess just a new seller spamming everybody they can
> > think of to try to get started, but have no proof either way. We'll
> > probably know for sure in a couple of weeks if somebody gets brave
> > enough to place an order.
> >
> >

>


--
Remove the ns_ from if replying by e-mail (but keep posts in the
newsgroups if possible).
 
IIRC, Pete P. wore home made frameless glasses in 1986 when he won RAAM.


"XvX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Please take a look at the following eBay website. Thanks
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8196534798
>
> New Frameless Lightweight Sunglasses/Safety Eyewear For Cyclist
>
> *** 1st class recorded (registered) mail ***
> Comfortable & Modern design.
> Tested and comply with international standard. (CE-EN166 and ANSI Z87.1)
> Suitable for industrial usage.
> Shipment is guaranteed!
>
> Multi-Purpose Eyewear
> * For Leisure (Driving, Fishing)
> * For Sport (Cycling, Golfing, Inline/Roller Skating)
> * For Work (Laboratory)
>
> Advantages
> * High Quality Polycarbonate Lens - Filter out 99.9% of harmful
> Ultraviolet
> radiation (UV-A & UV-B) that causes skin cancer.
> * Frameless Design - Unique, stylish and latest design.
> * Ultra Lightweight - Less strenuous to wear over long period of time.
> * Versatile.
> * Superior Comfort - Soft and curved temple arm to fit face profile.
> * Anti-Scratch Hard Coating - Extra durability.
> * Greater Eye Protection - Extra Safe. Prevent eye injury from flying
> debris
> while cycling or chemical spillage at laboratory.
>
> Comparison
> As compared to other leading brands, our lenses are more fitting and
> provide
> more coverage around the eyes. (Safe from flying debris or spillage)
>
> If you have any enquiries on the products, please feel free to email me.
> No
> Obligation.
>
> Kindly allow 6 to 8 days for delivery.
>
> Happy Bidding
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
 
David Kerber wrote:
> Personally, I would guess just a new seller spamming everybody they can
> think of to try to get started, but have no proof either way. We'll
> probably know for sure in a couple of weeks if somebody gets brave
> enough to place an order.
>


Hey this weekend I am selling a Gucci Wallet, a Prada key case and a
pair of Prada sandals....can I advertise them here? Guaranteed not to
be knock offs. I bought them from "Neiman Marcus", aka "Needless
Markup".

I have great feedback.

Maggie
 
In article <[email protected]>,
"B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote:

> IIRC, Pete P. wore home made frameless glasses in 1986 when he won RAAM.
>
>
> "XvX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Please take a look at the following eBay website. Thanks
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8196534798
> >
> > New Frameless Lightweight Sunglasses/Safety Eyewear For Cyclist


I believe Pete was wearing "Suspension Eyewear" -
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4202609.html - provided by a company
out of Darwin, CA that was a sponsor to many RAAM riders.

The ebay auction is for a cheap pair of bridgeless glasses you would
normally find at a truckstop.

"Suspension Eyewear" consisted of custom-made prescription lenses, clear
or tinted, linked by a solid metal bridge, and monofilament line tying
them to hooked plastic earpieces.

Wish I had picked up a pair while we were sponsored...

Mike G.
-
 
"Mike Gladu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> IIRC, Pete P. wore home made frameless glasses in 1986 when he won RAAM.
>>
>>
>> "XvX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Please take a look at the following eBay website. Thanks
>> >
>> > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8196534798
>> >
>> > New Frameless Lightweight Sunglasses/Safety Eyewear For Cyclist

>
> I believe Pete was wearing "Suspension Eyewear" -
> http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4202609.html - provided by a company
> out of Darwin, CA that was a sponsor to many RAAM riders.
>
> The ebay auction is for a cheap pair of bridgeless glasses you would
> normally find at a truckstop.
>
> "Suspension Eyewear" consisted of custom-made prescription lenses, clear
> or tinted, linked by a solid metal bridge, and monofilament line tying
> them to hooked plastic earpieces.
>
> Wish I had picked up a pair while we were sponsored...
>
> Mike G.


That's them. I just look at the tape of that year's RAAM. Seeing Pete
wearing them, I can understand why the style never caught on.
 
Nice. But, you can get this type of safety glasses quite cheaply at many
construction supply places. Less than the price of shipping on this auction.
-------------
Alex
 
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

>No feedback on Ebay. Probably a scam of some sort.


Not necessarily. Most scammers are out for much more cash. If you check
any construction supply place you will see very similar, if not identical,
safety glasses for sale at very reasonable prices.
--------------
Alex
 
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
says...
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>
> >No feedback on Ebay. Probably a scam of some sort.

>
> Not necessarily. Most scammers are out for much more cash. If you check
> any construction supply place you will see very similar, if not identical,
> safety glasses for sale at very reasonable prices.


At the price he was asking, I was going to volunteer as the first
"victim", but he said he doesn't have polarized lenses for them, which
is all I need in sunglasses with all the pairs I have sitting around the
house. Simply the fact that he said he didn't have something I wanted
is a strong point in favor of a legitimate seller. Not "proof" of
course, but certainly a point of evidence in his favor.

--
Remove the ns_ from if replying by e-mail (but keep posts in the
newsgroups if possible).
 

Similar threads