New friend.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Michael Dart, Apr 16, 2003.

  1. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    On my ride on Bell's Island yesterday evening I met a fellow from Pennsylvania on a KHS freeride
    bike. He is a DH racer and brings his bike with him whenever he travels on business. His business?
    (JD will like this) A sales rep for Lazy Boy furniture. ;^)

    Mike - gotta love irony. ;)

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart wrote:
    > On my ride on Bell's Island yesterday evening I met a fellow from Pennsylvania on a KHS freeride
    > bike. He is a DH racer and brings his bike with him whenever he travels on business. His business?
    > (JD will like this) A sales rep for Lazy Boy furniture. ;^)
    >
    > Mike - gotta love irony. ;)

    LOL! Classic...

    Jon Bond

  3. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On my ride on Bell's Island yesterday evening I met a fellow from Pennsylvania on a KHS freeride
    > bike. He is a DH racer and brings his bike with him whenever he travels on business. His business?
    > (JD will like this) A sales rep for Lazy Boy furniture. ;^)
    >
    > Mike - gotta love irony. ;)

    Well, he friggin rides a La-Z-Boy.

    JD loving the irony

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > On my ride on Bell's Island yesterday evening I met a fellow from Pennsylvania on a KHS freeride
    > > bike. He is a DH racer and brings his
    bike
    > > with him whenever he travels on business. His business? (JD will like this) A sales rep for Lazy
    > > Boy furniture. ;^)
    > >
    > > Mike - gotta love irony. ;)
    >
    > Well, he friggin rides a La-Z-Boy.
    >
    > JD loving the irony

    Thought you'd like that. Oh yeah, his DH bike is a Kona Stab Primo. ;^)

    Mike