New Fuji Roubaix ACR 3.0 *CARBON* *SHIMANO 105/ TIAGRA MIX*

Discussion in 'Road Bikes' started by ZippyTom, Nov 1, 2011.

1. ZippyTom

ZippyTom New Member

Hey guys! Up for sale is my barely used 54 cm. Fuji Roubaix ACR 3.0 I purchased this brand new for $1500.00 about 3 months ago to train with a buddy of mine for a triathlon. It is a very fast bike, I've been able to get an average of 30 mph in flat sprints and up to 55 mph on steep downhill courses. Effortless climber. The bike is in very good condition with a few minor scratches from handling. The frame comes with a lifetime warranty and the bike has all 8 service sessions left from the original bike shop. The bike has 2011 Tiagra Shifters, Front Derailleur, and Brakes, a shimano 2011 105 Rear Derailleur and a BB30 FSA Gossamer Compact Crankset. Speedplay Zero pedals and cleats. Fork and Seat Stay are Carbon Fiber reducing road vibrations and weight. It comes with Red Seat-bag with Spare Tube, Co2 Pump, patch kit and multi-tool for quick repairs and 2 stainless steal bottle holders. The bike has less than 100 miles on it and is a steal for the price. Unfortunately I did not have time to continue this awesome sport.

Notes: This Bike Fits Individuals Between 5'5" and 6'0"

*Optional Accessories Include:
    Medium Size Specialized Helmet - $20
    Shimano SPD SL 2011 Size 44 (about size 10.5) Cleats - $80
    2 Polar Bottles - $10
    Take a look Mirror - $5
    Size M Louis G. Cycling Gloves - $10
    Size M Cycling Shorts Bib - $50
    Size M Racing Jersey - $30
    Size M Neon Jersey - $20

*Additional Cost Applies

Please visit the Link below for High Definition Images:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

You can contact me at any Reasonable time by replying to the craigslist email address at the top left or by calling me at (845) 521-8910. Thank you for your interest.

Tags: