New game: Guess the weight

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    This seems way under what I would think it should weigh, but you tell me.

    A pair of DH cranks (165mm) 2 DH chainrings (42T and 36T) XT BB One Shifter (XTR) w/6' of housing
    Chain guide (Evil)
    1.5 Headset 2 DH tires (2.7) One saddle (WTB Laser DH)

    All in one box currently in transit. Guess the weight off the box.

    On a separate, but related note, YIPPEE.... YAHOOOO... WHO'S YOUR DADDY.... YEE HAW.... I know what
    I'm doing this weekend. It's D-day Baby!!!!!
    --
    Slacker

    Tags:

  2. ZeeExSixAre

    ZeeExSixAre Guest

    > This seems way under what I would think it should weigh, but you tell me.

    Maybe they didn't send it all at once.

    12 pounds?

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    ZeeExSixAre wrote:

    > Maybe they didn't send it all at once.

    They did. I just spoke to them this afternoon and they were waiting for their UPS to deliver the
    last component.
    --
    Slacker

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    In news:[email protected],
    Slacker <[email protected]> typed:
    > This seems way under what I would think it should weigh, but you tell
    > me.
    >
    > A pair of DH cranks (165mm) 2 DH chainrings (42T and 36T) XT BB One Shifter (XTR) w/6' of housing
    > Chain guide (Evil)
    > 1.5 Headset 2 DH tires (2.7) One saddle (WTB Laser DH)
    >
    > All in one box currently in transit. Guess the weight off the box.

    I'll get back to you as soon as I rip all that shit off my bike and weigh
    it. ;^)

    > On a separate, but related note, YIPPEE.... YAHOOOO... WHO'S YOUR DADDY.... YEE HAW.... I know
    > what I'm doing this weekend. It's D-day Baby!!!!!

    You forgot tubes?! Have fun! Post pics and a DHRR!!!

    Mike

  5. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > You forgot tubes?! Have fun! Post pics and a DHRR!!!
    >
    > Mike

    Oh, no I didn't... they just shipped today along with my tire levers from biketools.com. Got my Park
    headset press from them last Friday :) Those guys are rad, shipping within 24 hrs of ordering!

    Will definitely post pix and a DHRR. Thanks
    --
    Slacker - 14 lbs

  6. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:52:03 -0800, "Slacker" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >This seems way under what I would think it should weigh, but you tell me.
    >
    >A pair of DH cranks (165mm) 2 DH chainrings (42T and 36T) XT BB One Shifter (XTR) w/6' of housing
    >Chain guide (Evil)
    >1.5 Headset 2 DH tires (2.7) One saddle (WTB Laser DH)
    >
    >All in one box currently in transit. Guess the weight off the box.
    >

    >On a separate, but related note, YIPPEE.... YAHOOOO... WHO'S YOUR DADDY....

    ah, the guy who married my mom?

    >YEE HAW.... I know what I'm doing this weekend. It's D-day Baby!!!!!

    Peace, Bill

    :-]