New Giant Sedona

Paul Younker

Guest
Anything particular to expect, other than lots of fun?

"Paul Younker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anything particular to expect, other than lots of fun?

I don't think Sedona is "Giant". It is more of a small town. Celestial (sp) center of the universe I
have heard.

TJ www.gvii.net/hundtoft

Paul Younker retorted :
> Anything particular to expect, other than lots of fun?

isn't it a hybrid comfort bike now? My first mtn bike was one, but last I saw the frame and and
componenet had been redone for comfort, not trails.

penny

"ZeeExSixAre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:cnBYb.211269$U%5.1204576@attbi_s03...
> >
> > "Paul Younker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:_vidna80-IxGRK_dRVn-
> > [email protected]...
> > > Anything particular to expect, other than lots of fun?
> > >

> > I don't think Sedona is "Giant". It is more of a small town. Celestial (sp) center of the
> > universe I have heard.
>
> Are you being facetious? My sarcasm alert didn't go off that time.
>
> --
> Phil, Squid-in-Training

Heh heh heh, Yeah. I waiting for Giant to name a bike "Fruita" "Giant Fruita"

TJ www.gvii.net/hundtoft