New Giant Sedona

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Paul Younker, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. Paul Younker

    Paul Younker Guest

    Anything particular to expect, other than lots of fun?

    Tags:

  2. Tj

    Tj Guest

    "Paul Younker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anything particular to expect, other than lots of fun?

    I don't think Sedona is "Giant". It is more of a small town. Celestial (sp) center of the universe I
    have heard.

    TJ www.gvii.net/hundtoft

  3. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Paul Younker retorted :
    > Anything particular to expect, other than lots of fun?

    isn't it a hybrid comfort bike now? My first mtn bike was one, but last I saw the frame and and
    componenet had been redone for comfort, not trails.

    penny

  4. Zeeexsixare

    Zeeexsixare Guest

  5. Tj

    Tj Guest

    "ZeeExSixAre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:cnBYb.211269$U%[email protected]_s03...
    > >
    > > "Paul Younker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:_vidna80-IxGRK_dRVn-
    > > [email protected]
    > > > Anything particular to expect, other than lots of fun?
    > > >

    > > I don't think Sedona is "Giant". It is more of a small town. Celestial (sp) center of the
    > > universe I have heard.
    >
    > Are you being facetious? My sarcasm alert didn't go off that time.
    >
    > --
    > Phil, Squid-in-Training

    Heh heh heh, Yeah. I waiting for Giant to name a bike "Fruita" "Giant Fruita"

    TJ www.gvii.net/hundtoft

  6. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest