New handlebars will give you a competitive edge

bp4bike

Dec 4, 2014
These handlebars are going to transform the cycling industry. They are supposed to give you less wind drag so you can have a faster time at the race (no guarantees). It will give you a competitive edge though. It is called the BP4Design handlebars and is coming in the next couple of weeks. Find out more at: bp4.bke Half the quantity have already been reserved.

I am pretty anxious and excited about this helmet. I do believe that one must be careful about using it. But I also believe it would be fun to use it.

Ooh less wind drag you say? Well we will test this out and see if this really works then shall we? I really do hope they live up to their words though...

why can't you just slide the hands in toward the stem on normal handlebars... You know, like the pros do when they are in the front. The aero benefit is from bringing the hands in (which you can already do) not from the bars themselves.

The ideal handlebar will help you steer the cycle nicely as well as give you enough control. I think these handlebars will be great and can be used by a lot of cycling enthusiasts.

I do hope that people do not find it too expensive and avoid purchasing it.