new hankering results in satisfying meal

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by eff, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. eff

    eff Guest

    this morning i awakened with a strong desire to saute freshly chopped cabbage
    and a handful of frozen mushrooms (from trader joe's) in butter. added a little
    tamari. cooked until desired level of firmness, then slowly added two beaten
    eggs.

    good enough to revisit and post.

    cool,
    eff

    Tags:

  2. Ada Ma

    Ada Ma Guest

    add chopped garlic and minus the eggs would also be great!

    I love cabbage.

    eff wrote:

    > this morning i awakened with a strong desire to saute freshly chopped cabbage
    > and a handful of frozen mushrooms (from trader joe's) in butter. added a little
    > tamari. cooked until desired level of firmness, then slowly added two beaten
    > eggs.
    >
    > good enough to revisit and post.
    >
    > cool,
    > eff

  3. Laureen

    Laureen Guest

    Fry yourself some crumbled sausage and then add the cabbage to it.
    Stir fry it and right at the end put a tablespoon of butter in it and
    fresh cracked pepper. YUM!!! I make it for dinner for hubby and child a
    lot lately.
    Laureen
    410/356