New Hell on Wheel Photos!!!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by muniracer, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. muniracer

    muniracer Guest

    Finally the pics are up from the American University Ride on Saturday
    April 9th. The riders were John Glazer, Ben Plotkin-Swing, and me, Trip
    Glazer. We rode for a little more than 2 hours and had a great time.
    We took pictures with some crummy disposable cameras so the quality is
    less than prefereable. I tried to Photoshop some of the pics to fix the
    lighting problems but I was not too successful. I hope you enjoy!

    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuw98

    *Note: Some of the pics were from the night before with just John and
    me.

    --
    muniracer - Hell On Wheel

    The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
    muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

  2. tennisgh22

    tennisgh22 Guest

    Hey, looks awesome! maybe ill try to join you once my uni comes. i
    recognized some of the places in the photos :)

    -grant

    --
    tennisgh22 - Learning to muni

    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
    tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

  3. sabin_a.

    sabin_a. Guest

  4. muniracer

    muniracer Guest

    sabin_a. wrote:
    > *Very nice pictures!
    >
    > Trip, did you land that 31" hop? Also, how high was that pillar Ben ps
    > hopping onto?
    >
    > -Sabin *

    Yes I landed it. There are two pillars. the one in the first picture
    is about 30" and the one in the next three pictures is about 29". Im
    pretty sure neither Ben or I actually landed any of those hops. I tried
    them again yesterday and I still havent been able to land one. The top
    is sloped, which makes it a bit more technical.

    --
    muniracer - Hell On Wheel

    The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
    muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

  5. muniracer

    muniracer Guest