New Hell on Wheel Photos!!!

muniracer

Guest
Finally the pics are up from the American University Ride on Saturday
April 9th. The riders were John Glazer, Ben Plotkin-Swing, and me, Trip
Glazer. We rode for a little more than 2 hours and had a great time.
We took pictures with some crummy disposable cameras so the quality is
less than prefereable. I tried to Photoshop some of the pics to fix the
lighting problems but I was not too successful. I hope you enjoy!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuw98

*Note: Some of the pics were from the night before with just John and
me.

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

sabin_a. wrote:
> *Very nice pictures!
>
> Trip, did you land that 31" hop? Also, how high was that pillar Ben ps
> hopping onto?
>
> -Sabin *

Yes I landed it. There are two pillars. the one in the first picture
is about 30" and the one in the next three pictures is about 29". Im
pretty sure neither Ben or I actually landed any of those hops. I tried
them again yesterday and I still havent been able to land one. The top
is sloped, which makes it a bit more technical.