new here but have to comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> >
> .> Pacbell is QUITE familiar with attempts by mountain bikers to shut me up, .and .> they know
> exactly where to put those complaints. :) .> .> You know, you have to have EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING
> to have a valid .complaint. .> Since I never do anything wrong, you are wasting your time.
> DUH!!!!! . . .Did we touch a nerve????????
>
> Keep your useless pop-psychology. Remember, my Ph.D. is in the real thing....
>
>

Got you a real job as a pole jockey with pacbell, impressive...

"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:31:21 -0800, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]>
wrote:
>
> . ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> .news:[email protected]... .> On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:22:10 -0800, "Jeff
> Strickland" .<[email protected]> .> wrote: .> .> . .> ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message .> .news:[email protected]... .> .> On Mon, 30 Dec 2002
> 10:37:23 -0800, "Jeff Strickland"
<[email protected]>
> .> .wrote: .> .> .> .> .THE POST I SAW AND REPLIED TO ... .> .> . .> .> .YOU are the only Special
> Olympics Contestant here, Mike. You are
> .the .> .> .Strawman in The Wiz of Oz, always looking for a brain. .> .> . .> .> .Mike, why do you
> insist on cross-posting topics in ca.environment
that
> .> .are .> .> .actively taking place on other boards? This practice is 1.) rude
and
> .2.) .> .> .stupid. .> .> .> .> .> .> Because they are about the environment in California. DUH!
> .> .> .> . .> .It is extremely rude to cross post. If you wanted to start a new .discussion .>
> .and include several boards, that is one thing. But, you drag .conversations .> .from one board to
> others, and you do it mid-discussion. .> . .> .It is even more rude to cross post discussions that
> are actively
taking
> .> .place in other boards, and cross post in a manner that caused the
newly
> .> .impacted boards to only see parts of the discussion. .> .> BS. Says who? . .Says who?
> Everybody ... . .It is also rude to fail to trim excess stuff from your posts. You take a .post
> from other groups, and fail to trim AND cross post. It makes it very .difficult to hold an
> intelligent debate, of course intelligent debates
with
> .you is a lost cause ...
>
> Yeah, when you don't have the brains to do it.

I say you are an ignorant moron for failing to trim, and you say, "Yeah, when you don't have the
brains to do it." I say it is difficult to have an intelligent debate, and you say, "Yeah, when you
don't have the brains to do it."

You really should brush up on your childish retorts, because the childish retorts you are using just
don't make any sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.