New here - question

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dja, Feb 7, 2003.

  1. Dja

    Dja Guest

    Hi folks,

    I wanted to post bikes for sale, but was checking out the NG as a whole and did not notice any
    postings. I assume that means this is not the place for for sale / for auction items. Can anyone
    suggest a NG to sell ATB and Road bikes?

    Thx,

    Dave

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    DJA <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I wanted to post bikes for sale, but was checking out the NG as a whole
    and
    > did not notice any postings. I assume that means this is not the place for for sale / for
    > auction items.

    No - someone will give you shit if you post a FS - doesn't stop some people though.

    > Can anyone suggest a NG to sell ATB and Road bikes?

    I think it's rec.bicycles.marketplace.

    Hope that helps! ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "DJA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I wanted to post bikes for sale, but was checking out the NG as a whole and did not notice any
    > postings. I assume that means this is not the place for for sale / for auction items. Can anyone
    > suggest a NG to sell ATB and Road bikes?

    rec.bicycles.marketplace

    JD thanks for asking