New here - question

Dja

Guest
Hi folks,

I wanted to post bikes for sale, but was checking out the NG as a whole and did not notice any
postings. I assume that means this is not the place for for sale / for auction items. Can anyone
suggest a NG to sell ATB and Road bikes?

Thx,

Dave

No - someone will give you **** if you post a FS - doesn't stop some people though.

> Can anyone suggest a NG to sell ATB and Road bikes?

I think it's rec.bicycles.marketplace.

Hope that helps! ',;~}

Shaun aRe

"DJA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi folks,
>
> I wanted to post bikes for sale, but was checking out the NG as a whole and did not notice any
> postings. I assume that means this is not the place for for sale / for auction items. Can anyone
> suggest a NG to sell ATB and Road bikes?

rec.bicycles.marketplace

JD thanks for asking