New in the community

Manuel Azevedo

May 22, 2005
Hello everybody,

I'm a 53 year old Portuguese who likes competitive cycling since I was a very little kid. I live in the north of Portugal, my job is in the adminitrative department of an international enterprise specialized in making steel injection moulds for the plastics industry, but I also spent 16 years in Africa.

In Europe, as you know, cycling has lots of fans and among them some are listing all the former and actual professional cycling licence holders from all the countries in the world. Two years ago a World Encyclopedia was published by a Belgian editor and in it are listed all the names of professional cycling riders from the long past until now. But on what former australian riders concerns it's very incompleted.
Myself, I've a list of Australian professional cycling riders but, being your country on the other side of the world it has always been really hard to know all we would like, mainly of the past 60's, 70's and 80's.

Will anyone of you be able to get some informations about former australian professional cycling riders such as their dates of birth, teams they have ridden for as a professional licence, etc.?

In advance, I thank you very much by your kind replies to this message.

Sincerely Yours.
Manuel Azevedo