New Issues of RCN Confirms ER Price Drop



S

stratrider

Guest
RCN's most recent issue confirmed that the first step taken by the new
owners of Easy Racers was to return the pricing of it's bikes to the
prior year. This puts the GRR back at $2995. I applaud this move!
With RANS hard at work on producing lwb bikes like the Stratus XP as
$1995 and the Aluminum V2 at $2300 I think the GRR priced at $3500 was
a bit high. Now I am only $2000 short!

Jim Reilly
Reading, PA
 
K

Ken C. M.

Guest
stratrider wrote:
> RCN's most recent issue confirmed that the first step taken by the new
> owners of Easy Racers was to return the pricing of it's bikes to the
> prior year. This puts the GRR back at $2995. I applaud this move!
> With RANS hard at work on producing lwb bikes like the Stratus XP as
> $1995 and the Aluminum V2 at $2300 I think the GRR priced at $3500 was
> a bit high. Now I am only $2000 short!
>
> Jim Reilly
> Reading, PA
>

LOL, I have a tour easy change jar. I haven't counted it lately.

Ken
--
New cycling jersey: $49
new cycling shorts: $39
Not being a slave to the petrol pump: priceless.
 
N

NYC XYZ

Guest
stratrider wrote:
> RCN's most recent issue confirmed that the first step taken by the new
> owners of Easy Racers was to return the pricing of it's bikes to the
> prior year. This puts the GRR back at $2995. I applaud this move!
> With RANS hard at work on producing lwb bikes like the Stratus XP as
> $1995 and the Aluminum V2 at $2300 I think the GRR priced at $3500 was
> a bit high. Now I am only $2000 short!
>
> Jim Reilly
> Reading, PA



That's why I said, "next year."

What number is the current issue? I haven't gotten one since
March/April.
 
E

Edward Dolan

Guest
"stratrider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> RCN's most recent issue confirmed that the first step taken by the new
> owners of Easy Racers was to return the pricing of it's bikes to the
> prior year. This puts the GRR back at $2995. I applaud this move!
> With RANS hard at work on producing lwb bikes like the Stratus XP as
> $1995 and the Aluminum V2 at $2300 I think the GRR priced at $3500 was
> a bit high. Now I am only $2000 short!
>
> Jim Reilly
> Reading, PA


Jim, the Easy Racers have been over priced for years. It is a classic
design, but it has never changed much over the years and it now looks very
dated. I have always liked the RANS recumbents better because they just
plain looked better and were always less costly. The new Stratus recumbents
look better than ever. Even I, who already have more recumbents than I know
what to do with, am starting to get interested in the new Stratus XP!

It will be interesting to see if the new owners of Easy Racers will bring
out a better looking and a cheaper Tour Easy. Frankly, I just do not know
many folks who like to spend much more than about $2000. for any kind of
bike, no matter what it is made of.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
 
E

Edward Dolan

Guest
"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> stratrider wrote:
>> RCN's most recent issue confirmed that the first step taken by the new
>> owners of Easy Racers was to return the pricing of it's bikes to the
>> prior year. This puts the GRR back at $2995. I applaud this move!
>> With RANS hard at work on producing lwb bikes like the Stratus XP as
>> $1995 and the Aluminum V2 at $2300 I think the GRR priced at $3500 was
>> a bit high. Now I am only $2000 short!
>>
>> Jim Reilly
>> Reading, PA

>
>
> That's why I said, "next year."
>
> What number is the current issue? I haven't gotten one since
> March/April.


The current issue is May/June, #094. I got mine last week.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
 
N

NYC XYZ

Guest
Ah, thank you. I guess I must have opted for 3rd Class delivery on my
subscription!



Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > What number is the current issue? I haven't gotten one since
> > March/April.

>
> The current issue is May/June, #094. I got mine last week.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
 
N

NYC XYZ

Guest
Ah, thank you. I guess I must have opted for 3rd Class delivery on my
subscription!



Edward Dolan wrote:
>
>
> The current issue is May/June, #094. I got mine last week.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
 
E

Edward Dolan

Guest
"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

> Ah, thank you. I guess I must have opted for 3rd Class delivery on my
> subscription!
>
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>
>> The current issue is May/June, #094. I got mine last week.


I also have the 3rd Class delivery. If you do not get your RCN within a week
or so, be sure to write the publisher.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
 
N

NYC XYZ

Guest
What's top-posting?



Edward Dolan wrote:
> "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!
>
> > Ah, thank you. I guess I must have opted for 3rd Class delivery on my
> > subscription!
> >
> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >>
> >> The current issue is May/June, #094. I got mine last week.

>
> I also have the 3rd Class delivery. If you do not get your RCN within a week
> or so, be sure to write the publisher.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
 
E

Edward Dolan

Guest
"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

> What's top-posting?


Here is how NYC should have posted his previous message:

>> > Edward Dolan wrote:
>> >>
>> >> The current issue is May/June, #094. I got mine last week.

>
>> > Ah, thank you. I guess I must have opted for 3rd Class delivery on my
>> > subscription!


Instead he posts everything ass backwards. Bottom posting is the only
correct way to post to Usenet.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota




> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>
>> ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!
>>
>> > Ah, thank you. I guess I must have opted for 3rd Class delivery on my
>> > subscription!
>> >
>> > Edward Dolan wrote:
>> >>
>> >> The current issue is May/June, #094. I got mine last week.

[...]
 
N

NYC XYZ

Guest
What's bottom-posting?



Edward Dolan wrote:
> "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!
>
> > What's top-posting?

>
> Here is how NYC should have posted his previous message:
>
> >> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> The current issue is May/June, #094. I got mine last week.

> >
> >> > Ah, thank you. I guess I must have opted for 3rd Class delivery on my
> >> > subscription!

>
> Instead he posts everything ass backwards. Bottom posting is the only
> correct way to post to Usenet.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
>
>
>
>
> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]
> >>
> >> ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!
> >>
> >> > Ah, thank you. I guess I must have opted for 3rd Class delivery on my
> >> > subscription!
> >> >
> >> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> The current issue is May/June, #094. I got mine last week.

> [...]