new jerseys

Penny S.

Guest
(sewing content) Anyone remember I was in the process of making some custom silk screen bike jersey
fabric? Here's the end result

www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen1.jpg
www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen2.jpg

Cool, Eh? Now I have to test the inks for normal wear and washing. If the inks work like they are
supposed to ( screening on synthetics is tricky) I may do a whole lot more yardage.

here's another one I made; www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/jerseyb.jpg out of capilene but I gave
it to one of the gals.

Penny

> (sewing content) Anyone remember I was in the process of making some custom silk screen bike
> jersey fabric? Here's the end result

Dang, wasn't that like a year ago!

> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen1.jpg
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen2.jpg
>
> Cool, Eh? Now I have to test the inks for normal wear and washing. If the inks work like they are
> supposed to ( screening on synthetics is tricky) I may do a whole lot more yardage.

Very nice. I knew we kept ya around for some reason.

> here's another one I made; www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/jerseyb.jpg out of capilene but I gave
> it to one of the gals.
>

> Penny

Penny says:

>Anyone remember I was in the process of making some custom silk screen bike jersey fabric? Here's
>the end result

Looks good, Penny. Trouble is, there are too many rings on it for our SS bethren. ;-))

Steve

Penny S. wrote:

> Cool, Eh? Now I have to test the inks for normal wear and washing. I

You should submit one to Clydesdale Labs, LLC. for advanced stress testing.

--
John G. 52 long tall, 18.5" neck.

Slacker wrote:
>>www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen1.jpg
> Very nice. I knew we kept ya around for some reason.

And the shirt aint half bad, either.

--
John G. (You knew _someone_ was gonna say it ;-)

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 13:00:15 -0800, Penny S. wrote:

> (sewing content) Anyone remember I was in the process of making some custom silk screen bike
> jersey fabric? Here's the end result
>
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen1.jpg
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen2.jpg

OMG that is cool!

gabrielle, the other Fabric Weenie

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 13:00:15 -0800, Penny S. wrote:

> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen2.jpg

This second one with the different colors looks really slick.

> (sewing content) Anyone remember I was in the process of making some custom silk screen
bike
> jersey fabric? Here's the end result
>
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen1.jpg
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen2.jpg
>
> Cool, Eh? Now I have to test the inks for normal wear and washing. If the inks work like they are
> supposed to ( screening on synthetics is tricky) I may do a whole lot more yardage.

Very cool. The second one with the differerent shades/layered look is awesome.
--
Westie

Westie wrote:

>> (sewing content) Anyone remember I was in the process of making some custom silk screen bike
>> jersey fabric? Here's the end result
>>
>> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen1.jpg
>> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen2.jpg
>>
>> Cool, Eh? Now I have to test the inks for normal wear and washing. If the inks work like they are
>> supposed to ( screening on synthetics is tricky) I may do a whole lot more yardage.
>
> Very cool. The second one with the differerent shades/layered look is awesome.

those are front and back views of the same shirt silly guys! Two different screen paints mixed
together for that effect: turquoise and metallic.

I definitely have to do more of this.

Penny

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> (sewing content) Anyone remember I was in the process of making some custom silk screen bike
> jersey fabric? Here's the end result
>
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen1.jpg
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen2.jpg
>
> Cool, Eh? Now I have to test the inks for normal wear and washing. If the inks work like they are
> supposed to ( screening on synthetics is tricky) I may do a whole lot more yardage.

Groovy stuff. The louder the colors the better.

JD

JD wrote:
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>(sewing content) Anyone remember I was in the process of making some custom silk screen bike
>>jersey fabric? Here's the end result
>>
>>www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen1.jpg
>>www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen2.jpg
>>
>>Cool, Eh? Now I have to test the inks for normal wear and washing. If the inks work like they are
>>supposed to ( screening on synthetics is tricky) I may do a whole lot more yardage.
>

> Groovy stuff. The louder the colors the better.

W/ all the urban riding I beed doing along w/ 20 years of riding a motorcycle I must say that
being-seen=staying-alive

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> JD wrote:
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> >>(sewing content) Anyone remember I was in the process of making some custom silk screen bike
> >>jersey fabric? Here's the end result
> >>
> >>www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen1.jpg
> >>www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/customscreen2.jpg
> >>
> >>Cool, Eh? Now I have to test the inks for normal wear and washing. If the inks work like they
> >>are supposed to ( screening on synthetics is tricky) I may do a whole lot more yardage.
> >

> > Groovy stuff. The louder the colors the better.
>
> W/ all the urban riding I beed doing along w/ 20 years of riding a motorcycle I must say that
> being-seen=staying-alive

Hippy

Ride trails, not sidewalks.

JD

JD wrote:
> Ride trails, not sidewalks.

Trails are too soggy now. can't do it man. It gonna be a aweful spring, ground is super-saturated
and frozen deeply. We are in a shallow hardpan stage now. WOn;t be good trail riding for at least a
month if we have zero rain from now till then... it's either Urban or the GRS trainer.