New Kenda Kwest 1.25"

Mike

Guest
Kenda is coming out with new 1.25" Kwest tires in 26" ans 20" sizes.

Bachetta has them on their new 2004 Giro.

They are not available yet but should be soon.

I love my 1.5" Kwests and can't wait to try the new thinner, lighter 1.25" models.

I've had a set of these for several months on my Giro now. I really like them. The rear has been
flat free, for over 1600 miles. I did have to replace the front however, with more than 1400 mile on
it. It seems I hit a piece of metal in the road right after It was installed and put a cut on the
rolling surface. I kept the tube from squirting out with a piece of filiment tape covered by good ol
duct tape. I finally decided to change the tire out after 1200 more miles because I just didn't
trust it to finish a century ride. They mounted easily on my Giro. The ride is good for a skinny
tire, and the compound is wearing very well. I'm no featherweight and normally get about 1400 miles
out or a rear tire, before the cords start to show. This rear tire has almost 1600 miles and I'll
bet it will wear to over 2k miles. I found the rolling resistance to be quite acceptable. They look
like a good value in a tire, if they sell for the $20 price the current models do. They look good
too. Denny in Sayre, Pa "Bent but not Broken"

> Kenda is coming out with new 1.25" Kwest tires in 26" ans 20" sizes.
>
> Bachetta has them on their new 2004 Giro. models.

"Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Kenda is coming out with new 1.25" Kwest tires in 26" ans 20" sizes.
>
> Bachetta has them on their new 2004 Giro.
>
> They are not available yet but should be soon.
>
> I love my 1.5" Kwests and can't wait to try the new thinner, lighter 1.25" models.

The 32mm (1.25") Kenda Kwests have been out of a while now. I first saw them on a Giro I received in
the summer of 2003.

Zach Kaplan