New Kitten

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
all gray, adorable, tiny little, fearless, playful attack kitten (when doing the dishes she attacks the feet or like now when on the computer), no more than a month old, was found outside by the neighbors whom brought it upstairs in the middle of the night and left it on the doorstep. i heard it meowing early in the morning, waking me up, and brought it in and a few short days later it's now permanently considered part of the clan of one dog and one older cat whom both instantly took a shining to it, the problem is i haven't an idea of what to name it. usually a name just comes to me for my four legged companions but this time i'm drawing blanks so i'm looking for suggestions. i'll take some pics and post them today so you all can help decide.

thanks.

There fun when there kittens, but im not a big cat fan, I'd probably have moved it on to the neighbours door step.

what are your other pets names so we got a general idea of what kinda names you go for . some people name there pets mittens and snowball while others prefer names like barney and sammy

razor244 said:
what are your other pets names so we got a general idea of what kinda names you go for . some people name there pets mittens and snowball while others prefer names like barney and sammy

my dog is Pumpkin and the cat is Dinky and both names are very fitting for them. i'm thinking Tiglet or Tigger or something lion like for this little one. i'll get to the pics soon.

the thing is like a wind up toy, hops all over the place all awkward, nips at my toes and arms, putting the ears flat on it's head when in attack mode from behind a pillow or under a bed or looking at me from the other side of my arm when laying down with pure, childish mischief in it's eyes which seems to be whenever she's awake.

too cute. the day i did take it in in the morning, later on in the afternoon i talked to the neighbors and asked them what their intent was for it and they took it and put it back outside and right when it started to thunderstorm and heavily too. a few hours later ( 5-6 hours later) i opened the door and she was down there meowing her head off so i brought her back in and instantly she was at home, all attacking anything that moved.

i can't just let something so young and needy and cute just die out there in the harsh elements and it doesn't really take much effort to care for a cat. hell, they practically take care of themselves. eh, she's a part of the family now, no doubt about it.

all black. he was so tiny and fragile when we found him or rather Pumpkin found him at about a month old in the bushes and brought him upstairs after we heard him meowing and told Pumpkin to "Go get it, girl" , that the name became Dinky as in well, dinky, tiny, fragile.

DSCN3171.jpg

DSCN3163.jpg

64Paramount said:
Okay, your kitten is named Dammit.
couldn't resist, could you? i actually thought of that for a split second but no, it can't be named that. still having trouble coming up with a name, something elf meets lion like would do the trick.

here's another pic for your viewing pleasure. i almost can't stop taking pics of the thing now...

DSCN3175.jpg

roadhouse said:
that's the kind of dog i don't like to see when out riding, sh!t.

We keep him in a fenced area. Just a big baby unless you get him ******.

yeah, i wasn't suggesting that you didn't keep him protected on the inside but that's the kind of dog that'll take anyone or anything on the other side of the leash with it when it wants to run off after something on the outside.

i have less fear of encountering rotwiellers and pit bulls then of something of that mass.