New Litespeed Vortex!!!

SCDETAILER

Aug 12, 2005
Everyone seen this new compact Vortex? Looks to be a killer bike, and at over 5 g's to get a Dura ace bike it better be.:eek:

SCDETAILER said:
Everyone seen this new compact Vortex? Looks to be a killer bike, and at over 5 g's to get a Dura ace bike it better be.:eek:
Only one more week before we get to see the really light one.

SCDETAILER said:

It's probably going to be a nice ride, but IMO that sharp edged tubing just makes it look like someone threw togther some scrap angle-iron from the wastebin in their basement; or some Wally-mart bike that was trying to add a gee-whiz flari for the dub-spinner crowd. I would have expected something more refined looking for a higher end model.
:confused:

One more week to the light one! I thought that this one was light. I think that the top tube looks great like it is.

SCDETAILER said:
One more week to the light one! I thought that this one was light. I think that the top tube looks great like it is.

Their really light one is .....the new one is.....ready? Ghisallo...yop, they're coming out with another one of these. While it's light, it's still kinda noodly from what I've heard. Still 3.25 Ti though.

If you want a new light, Ti from Litespeed, I think the new compact Vortex is the way to go.

artmichalek said:
Only one more week before we get to see the really light one.

I've held the new one, and it is muy light and muy pretty. I'm not much of a Litespeed fan, but the work in the Ghisallo SL is impressive.