New Little Video

Mango

Guest
We had a bunch of little clips piling up so i figured i'd
make a little video. Let me know what you think. Theres a
normal version (7.4MB) and a smaller version (3MB).
Theyre both WMV.

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album127

-erik :)

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv16

"...I speculated that if we all got to know each other, one lawn mower
would be enough for any neighborhood." -Keith Cash
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

It's great to have your own video. This one doesn't stand
out, not many
do. But it is a huge source of pride to have some of your
riding in a nicely edited video. I have several of my
own that my friend has made for me. It's nowhere as
good as most of the others online, including this one,
but I still like them.

Anyway, nice vid. Keep them coming, you'll surprise yourself
at how much better you get in each.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino
Sig count: 2

Awesome, thanks for sharing! I loved the gaps between the
posts and that ride up the grinding ledge. It was all very
controlled. I personally thought it stood out from a lot of
the other videos I've seen.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
New photos added 11/04 - http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuu61

Hey, thanks guys. I dont really think its outstanding
either. I think thats a fair comment. Its fun though, as
daniel said.

I'm new to the video thing. Im really starting to like it
alot, though. Its fun to think about what tricks will look
good and how to film them.

Thanks for the compliments andrew. You're always a very
supportive dude :D . I wanna get some more shots of those
post things. Take a look at this lil beast:
http://tinyurl.com/2hdb2 haha. I get so shaky and hoppy when
the camera is on me lol. I cant write that fall off as the
camera's fault though. :)

--

Its called a **** grab. I made it up myself. haha

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv16

"...I speculated that if we all got to know each other, one lawn mower
would be enough for any neighborhood." -Keith Cash
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

"on par" with the quality of most videos? heck, i enjoyed it enough to
watch it twice :)

-grant

--
tennisgh22

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Its cool to see someone whos about at the same level as me
but just a bit better. It helps a lot to know what you
should be doing.

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 3.8

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

pete66 wrote:
> *Would've liked to see the rest of the nasty bail at
> the end!
>
> Pete *

Agreed. Is that spelled right?

David