Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

New Local Bike Shop

Started by Gags · · Last activity · 3 posts · 387 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
19 November 2004
Last activity
20 November 2004
Original author
Gags
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
387
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've got a new local bike shop......yay.....

    On Para Rd in Greensborough, a new branch of "Brunswick St Cycles" that I
    think was simply called "Greensborough Cycles".

    They have got a pretty big shop that they were still setting up last night
    and they are offering 12% off everything until Christmas as an "opening
    special".

    They have got a very nice carbon Scott road bike with the new 10 spd Ultegra
    groupset on it for $4400.....at 12% off I can save about $540 bucks or
    so....I can't afford not to buy it!!!! (I am hoping this explanation will
    work with the wife).

    Ride On,

    Gags

  2. Gags said:

    I've got a new local bike shop......yay.....

    On Para Rd in Greensborough, a new branch of "Brunswick St Cycles" that I
    think was simply called "Greensborough Cycles".

    They have got a pretty big shop that they were still setting up last night
    and they are offering 12% off everything until Christmas as an "opening
    special".

    They have got a very nice carbon Scott road bike with the new 10 spd Ultegra
    groupset on it for $4400.....at 12% off I can save about $540 bucks or
    so....I can't afford not to buy it!!!! (I am hoping this explanation will
    work with the wife).

    Ride On,

    Gags

    Gags, most bike shops are having big sales at the moment... I got 20% off my Pinarello from Terry HAmmond on Bay st (Port Melb) 2 weeks ago... look around, heaps of savings to be had.

  3. kyra said:

    ...my Pinarello...

    how do we know it exists? you better get your italian steed on a 'BR' buckaroo 🙄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.