New low price KH source!

MuniAddict

Guest
'07 KH Muni $487 here:
http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking/c/CELLBIKEUNI

That's almost $100 less thn UDC, and it appears that they are *in
stock*.:) A check of AE bikes shows zero KH unis available.:(

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com

that is cheap, i'll have to remember that site if i ever decide to get a
kh.

--
oneisenough
http://www.usenet.com

UDC is the only place i have seen the kh29 with ajustable crank length
and a choice of tire.

--
rampaseth
http://www.usenet.com

Unfortunately all the KHs are of stock at the moment...:(

"Available Soon

Sorry, 'Kris Holm 24'' Mountain Unicycle,' is currently out of stock.
Please check back later or email Bikeman for an expected in stock date.
Refer to shipping terms for more information."

--
tambourineman10
http://www.usenet.com

tambourineman10 wrote:
> Unfortunately all the KHs are of stock at the moment...:(

Not true! I just bought a KH20 from Bedford. He has GREAT service.

--corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
http://www.usenet.com

corbin wrote:
> Not true! I just bought a KH20 from Bedford. He has GREAT service.

I think he meant the Bikeman website.

Hey Mr. Tambourine man, play your song for me. I'm not sleepy and there
is no place I'm going to.
Hey Mr. Tambourine man, play your song for me. In the jingle jangle
morning I'll come following you.

--
ivan

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game... It's
easy!entropy isn't what it used to be.
http://www.usenet.com

I haven't done the footwork myself for this site, but I'd recommend
someone check the BBB listing for the company before making a purchase.
I've had bad experiences with cut-rate stores before...

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
http://www.usenet.com

Sounds 'legit' (http://tinyurl.com/yq6yt7) to me.

--
onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.
http://www.usenet.com

corbin wrote:
> Not true! I just bought a KH20 from Bedford. He has GREAT service.
>
> --corbin

How much was it from him?

--
captainkrunk61

'unicoreok.com' (http://unicoreok.com)
http://www.usenet.com

470-ish? with shipping to my house he quoted 510.

--
zfreak220

KH fund: $361.21/$390-$28.79 left-august 4th

http://www.usenet.com

captainkrunk61 wrote:
> How much was it from him?

I just ordered KH20 from Darren on Monday to console myself for not
going to NAUCC. He said he would give me a final price when shipped
from MI at NAUCC to save money. I concur that he is a very nice person
and extremely helpful. I feel a little guilty since my LBS couldn't get
it since UDC was out of stock.

He told me "around" $485 US without shipping. He had them in stock on
Monday, not sure how many he will have after NAUCC.

--
puresyn

“Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on
the same night." -- Dave Barry
http://www.usenet.com